1

After so many requests - a few million - I decided to re-write marriage by law from Darius' POV. I will try to make this a stand alone story so you don't need to read MBL. 

This story used to be On Radish - but I took it down because they were doing with the book and their payment structure (making people pay to read it etc.) so I am bringing this back to Wattpad - but because I wish for it to remain free, I ask that you have patience as I will be really slow with this. 

Here is a short preview of a random scene (Also comment below your favourite scene, or what you want to read the most about Darius's thoughts etc)

The clock ticked away, pretty noisily as I stared out the window. I could see Jesse out the corner of my eye photocopying the documents I asked for, and I almost wanted to tell him to go a bit slower. The faster I finished emailing the documents off, it meant the sooner it was to going home.

Jesse turned around bringing me the documents, standing silently as I went through them.

"Darius."

"Yes."

"Aren't you meant to be," He paused and I flicked through the documents, I think the printer need a new toner, the colour seemed a bit faint, "going home for dinner?"

"Is that so?" I asked, I remembered.

Jesse didn't reply, instead stood there silently, I already knew that I needed to be home for dinner, I was well aware that Marge told me that at six thirty in the morning as I left. I could remember her exact words, but whether I decided to act upon it was my own choice.

"Are you going to be leaving soon?" Jesse asked as I opened up my laptop.

No

"Did you call Roger about the contract I asked you about?"

"Oh crap, I forgot man."

"Can you do it now?"

Jesse nodded walking hastily back to his desk as I typed out an email. Hopefully this would take me an other hour before I could go home, which would mean I could avoid this "Dinner" Marge planned. Because waiting at home was a woman who thought she was my wife, and I had absolutely no idea what  I was meant to say to her. 

Staying at work, was safe, and I, Darius Quartz, threaded on the safe side of things.