I shifted back to my human form that looked all muddy and beaten up. 

"What are you doing here?" he yelled

"I've heard about your plans to take down the packs and I would like to help you out." He was circling me now like a was some type of prey and he was choosing the right moment to attack and take me down. 

"Very well. I accept your offer" he said and started to walk away. "what are you waiting for? come and follow so we can get you some clothes." and with that I started to follow him.

After walking about 10 minutes the pack house came into view and it was amazing. It wasn't as big as Alpha Xavier's and Clarity's pack house, but it was huge. 

"Now what is your name, rogue?"

"My name?"

"Yes... When was the last time someone ask you for you name?"

I knew this was a question to see if I really was a rogue or not. "Its been a long time since I have had contact with another wolf, so I don't remember the last time anyone asked me for my name. But my name is Sabrina."

"Sabrina.. That's a lovely name. Why are you against packs?" 

"When I was young I learned that my parents got kicked out of the pack for having me. I don't remember the name of the pack because my parents never told me, but I do remember wolves finding us and my parents sacrificed their lives to save mine." Wow I almost believed myself. 

"I'm sorry to hear about your lose, but that is why I am against packs too. I want to be King of them so that I can take all of them out and raise a world where rogues can rule the world." That wasn't crazy at all.... 

We were inside the house right now and standing outside a door. "This is where you'll be staying, Someone will be up shortly with some clothes for you." And with that he left me in my new room. 

Xaiver.. I'm in

good job Sabrina now when its okay go find Clarity and report back. Your doing an excellent job.

and with that the mindlink was cut off. Since I was alone I decided to take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I walked into the main room with a towel on and saw bags of clothes on my bed. I decided to get dressed in a some jeans and a sweater. I've now decided to go and explore this place.. maybe I can find Clarity.

Once I opened the door I didn't know where to go. All of a sudden this chocolatey smell with a dash of woodyness hit my nose. I started to follow the scent to a door that was just down the hall from mine. I shook my head for being crazy and once I was about to walk away the door open the all I heard was."MATE."

CLARITY'S POV

I woke up to the light being on and Nick standing in the corner with a tray of food in his hands.

"Ahh there are those beautiful green eyes that I've been waiting to see." I just glared at him hoping that he would stop.

"ah ah ah. play nice and you can get this yummy food." I wasn't going to give in my stomach betrayed me and grumbled. "sounds like your hungry sweetheart."

"May I please have some food?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes you may love." he walked over to my cage and put the food on the ground and slide it under the slot that was larger enough to allow food to get through. It was amazing. I got lasagna, bread and green beans. It was beyond amazing. My mouth just kept drooling over the food. I savored every last bite until it was all gone. 

I pushed it back out for Nick to pick up. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I nodded my head in response. "Can I have some clothes to put on?? and maybe a blanket."

"yes, I'll take you to my bathroom so I can watch you and give you some clothes and a blanket and than you'll be coming right back down here." At this point the door was unlocked and I was standing up. He gave me a towel and I looked at him questioningly. "I don't want other males to be looking at what will be mine." I snarled, but all he did was send a small shock through my body until I submitted. "Now behave like a queen." And with that he opened the door and we started walking to his room.

We were walking down a hallyway when all of a sudden I smelled something familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. 

Then all of a sudden a huge guy comes out of a room with Sabrina right behind him.

Wait what??? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this makes up for the long waiting time. 2 updates in 2 days :) sorry if this chapter is a bit bland too.. I promise it will pick up soon. I just felt bad about not posting that much lately so I just wrote this to give you guys more :)

Sami :)