Book 1: Prolouge

There I was in with a bag on my head and having been captured by space pirates before, I knew to keep my mouth shut. They were talking to a merchant on my home world Naboo. Then I heard it the sound of a lightsaber, then the bag was taken off my head and I saw him for the first time in 13 years Ben Solo. His blue cross-guard lightsaber in his right hand my blaster in his left. He handed me my blaster ,and for the first time in 15 years we fought together side by side.

Then there were 6 more Jedi which were, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Ashoka Tano, Jacen Solo, Jaden Korr, and Anakin Solo. Then I said, "Thanks Guys", then I heard the blaster bolt and Ben blocked it with his lightsaber. I said, "Nice save Ben", then I saw the the Resistance fighters, so I said, " Isn't this a little much for a few space pirates."

Ben said for me to cover him, so I shot every space pirate I saw then a sniper came onto the hill, so I yelled, "BEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", not knowing a Resistance sniper was right behind me about to shoot. Then I heard a blaster behind me and the sniper on the hill died.

Then I woke up in my room on the Imperial Star Destroyer. I started crying because of how guilty I felt for killing what are now my allies, and all the space pirates who were slaughtered by the Jedi. Kylo came into my quarters and said they located Shaak Ti. So I said, "Where is she?" Kylo said, "Felucia."