Yuno

Song: pretty little psycho

Random song...Hey sorry that it's been a while, a lot of things has been going on and I haven't had time to do this every 3 days, school and homework has been in my way and now I have to sleep earlier then usual.I hope u in joy this chapter.

Chapter 2

U remember her, it wasn't long until u remembered her from 2 years ago . She was going to a new school for awhile. U Guess that her parents let her come back to there old house again. Before she left...what was she talking about...

~flashback~

Yuno: hey ( Y/N) I was thinking maybe we should talk a little before I go to the new school...,

U: Yuno not now I'm busy

Yuno: but is really import—

U: Yuno not now

Yuno standed behind you and left... As u were typing in your diary you wonder if u should've listened to what she was going to say.

You notice that Yuno was crying alittle and you went to her to see what was wrong. You stopped and just stood there...looking at her scared to talk to her, ur not used to talking to other people . "Its just a quick one" u thought.

u: Yuno?

U sit next to her

Yuno: y...yea

You hugged Yuno as u blushed but she seemed to like it. She hugged u back and had to leave. At least u didn't make someone go home crying. Although people around u started to call u a lesbian even tho u where bisexual. U got mad but u had to control urself.

~end of flashback ~

That was two years ago, how does she still know you? How could u forget her...

Yuno's point of view

It's been s couple of weeks since I kissed (Y/N) , she hasn't gone to school everyday, only once and a while ,probably because of the boys that tryed to flirt with her but of course I'll let her....I might kill the boys that flirted with her ....Anyway I think she needs help so I'll go see her today after school. I'll take care of the boys later.

School ended, and starting to go to (y/n) house. I can't wait to see her. It's almost been a whole week!*looks at the boys* but first I'll take care of them

~time skip~

As I walk to (y/n)'s house I was tired of how hard it was to kill those boys , one of them was one hell of a fighter. I made sure that I stayed in the alleyways so no one can see me.

*knock knock*, as I knocked on the door I was wondering if anyone was home and (y/n) open the door.

Yuno: Hai (y/n)-chan!!!

(Y/n): *opens the door *what ?WHAT THE HELL*stares at the blood on the shirt ** closes the door*

Oh no this is bad, I forgot to change and clean up the blood! At least she didn't see my face. I'll rush home and come back later.*runs off*

(Y/n) point of view (idk y I put "i")

The first thing I see is blood...I don't even care who it was but I'm hiding NOW!!! I'll hide in the bacement in one of the empty huge boxes .

Alright I'm in the box and I hear someone out there. I stay quiet until someone kicked the box I was in

U: ouch*eyes widen and covers mouth*

Yuno:*opens the box* (y/n)-chan?

U:Y-YUNO?!

I was so glad that Yuno was here to help, I saw that Yuno changed her clothes after school, she was wearing a white and pink stripped shirt and blue jeans.

Yuno:(y/n)?

U:*hugs yuno* Yuno I need help, someone was standing outside covered with blood on there shirt...

Yuno:y/n it's ok...I'm here for u *kisses ur forehead *

As i grabbed a hammer, I made sure that the house was safe. Yuno was standing behind me hugging me.

U: uhh Yuno u can stop it

Yuno: (y/n)-chan, why haven't u come to school... Is it because of the boys...
___________________________

U: Yuno no it's not because of them it's just something that has been going on lately

Yuno: oh

U:it looks safe out here, did u see the person out there? I wasn't able to see the girls face but they were wearing the school uniform that girls wear

Yuno: (y/n)-chan it's fine

Yuno smiled and kissed u. It didn't bother u because u know Yuno is probably bisexual and so are u. U guys talked for about a couple of hours, getting to know each other more. Everything was peaceful and quiet ,until u heard a explosion. U and Yuno looked what was happening, knowing that u had to distroy other diary users/ killing them, u almost cried when you found out who you had to kill...

I'm working on chapter 3-5 to catch up on lost time. So today or tomorrow I might release chapter 3 I'm almost done