Chapter 2: school

"First day it has to be great." I said to my best friend Amanda as we walked to our lockers for the year. Stuffing our bags in there and just taking our binders. We walk to 1st hour and sit down at two empty desks in the way back. Amanda started talking about how she hated that school is so early in the morning. I was totally listening until this one blonde boy caught my eye. Damn! He was sexy. And he's walking over her here!!! Shit! He sat in the desk in front of us. Amanda could tell I wasn't listening so she nudged me. And gave me a 'are you freaking serious' look. "Sorry" I said right as the bell rang. Mr. Willo walked in and talked for a few minutes about how this year will go, and what his rules are. after all that he asked the class to write about our summer and what we did. Watching movies and texting didn't take that long. So I asked to go to the bathroom. As I was walking down the hallway I heard foot steps behind me. So I turned around and it was that blonde guy from mr willo's class. For a little bit I thought he was following me but he turned. But while I was walking back to mr willo's class I felt to strong hands on my waist pulling me into this hallway that no one ever goes to. I was about to punch someone in the balls. But when I saw his face it was the blonde guy. " what the hell kid!? Get off me!" I said. He put his finger against my lips to shhh me " I'm Niall, not a kid." He said in an Irish voice. "Right now I don't give a fuck who you are. I just want to go back to class. Why are you doing this anyway.?" I asked. " I'm doing this cause, why not? You're hot and I just can't help myself. You're already irresistible to me." He whispered. Then all of a sudden he crashes his lips onto mine. I let him kiss me for a few seconds before pushing him off and yelling " NIALL!! Wtf!? You just fucking met me and you're already pushing your tongue down my throat that isn't okay!" I pushed out of his grip and walked to class. He followed behind. When I sat down somehow his stuff was right next to mine and Amanda's stuff. I was confused but I sat down anyway. I was sitting in class when Niall passed me a note that said " you're lips taste good. I want to taste them again. Ill pick you up at 8 tonight. Ill text you when I am on my way.

Love ,

Niall. "

When I read the pick me up and ill text you part I was confused. How in the hell did he know where I live. And second how does he have my number. A couple seconds later I feel something going into my pocket it was my phone. Niall looked at me and whispered " sorry had to use it to text me so I had you're number" After that the bell rang. And I quickly stood up and walked out the classroom door. Amanda caught up and asked what that whole thing was about. I had to lie and say " oh nothing he needed to use my phone to text his mom. But I gtg ill see you at lunch." I walked into my second hour and saw that blonde haired Irish boy sitting in a desk patting to the desk next to his and looking at me while doing it. He wanted me to sit next to him yet again.