000

000

The pale girl sat by her window starring out at the view of the darken grey clouds. Her knees were pulled close to her chest as her arms were wrapped around them tight.

Her white colored hair slightly damped from the rain fell right at her shoulders. The man sat in the wooden chair as it rocked back and forth.

His foot tapped nervously against the wooden floor. Before his body slowly leaned forward starring at the girl.

"I don't think I could join your freak show" she mumbled closing her eyes

He shook his head before letting out a small chuckle to himself.

"Freak show huh?"

She didn't say anything as her finger started to trace the raindrops that formed on the glass.

"I guess my freak show has done alot you know saving the world try and bring peace this ugly place"

"How do you define peace when all they do is cause war" she uttered

"No offense"

"None taken Miss Anderson you are quite unique and I'd like to be allies with you now usually I'd send in my freak show but frankly I don't think I have to" he paused

"I want you apart of the team or to at least give it a chance"

She turned her head slightly seeing the man who stood tall from the corner of her eye.

"Its time for you to do something with your life Autumn" he mumbled hanging his head low

"I'm going to have to decline your offer again" she uttered

The pale girl sat up quickly opening the the wooden door. She eyed the man as he stood there staring at her.

"Get out" she growled

He inhaled sharply placing his hands in his pocket. He spon around on his heel starring down at the pale girl.

"If you consider my offer just drop by the facility its upstate in New York not to far from here"

She watched his body disappear in the hallway before he shut her door. Her body was pressed against the door hard before she slowly slid down to the ground.

- author note

This is what Autumn looks like in case your wondering