Chapter 2

Shimmer's POV

They knocked her out. Why did they knock her out. Then  the guy Dagger called Laurance picks her up and carries her. Being a cat it's not hard to follow them, even though the orange eyed girl with black hair tries to tame me. She gave up after a few tries. At least they think I'm a real cat. They go into what they called to Old Guard Tower. And put her in the guy named Garroth's room.

They all gather around her and talk. That's when I decide I want to shift back to my human form. So I shift behind Laurance.
"Hia, now why the flip did you knock her out!" I say. They all jump. The girl they call Aphmau jumps and says
"No wonder I couldn't tame you! Now who are you?" She says.
"I'm Shimmer, Dagger's best friend now answer my question. Why they flip did you knock her out!" I say. I'm not happy about what they did. So I use my magics to heal Dagger and wake her up.

Dagger's POV

I wake up to see Shimmer and Dante looking at me.
"Ok before you run, let me introduce you to everyone." Says the girl with the Orange eyes.
"My name is Aphmau, you seem to already know Dante and Laurance, and this is Garroth." She gestures to the blonde haired blue eyed guy.
"Now, who are you? What are you? And why are you here?" She says.
I take a deep breath.
"My name is Dagger, I'm Dante's older sister, ... I'm a shadow knight with other powers that I will not share. And I'm here because I heard the lord is welcoming to every one, where as when the lords of other places find out what I am, they kick me out or try to kill me." I say my voice shaking.
"I'm Shimmer, her best friend, I'm a shape shifter, and I go where she goes." Says Shimmer.
"You are welcome to stay here. Like you've heard, I'm kind to everyone." Says Aphmau.
"Thanks" I say.
"Well what are we waiting for Dagger?! Let's build our house!" Shimmer says.
"Tree house?" I say.
"Always a tree house." She says back to me.

Finally done. Dante walks up to me.
"When did you become one of them? Why did you become one of them!" He said to me.
"I had no choice Dante! I was forced to become one! Do you think I like being one of them, do you think I like knowing that I'm supposed to be the Shadow Lords minion! Cause I don't, I hate know that there is a side of me that is meant to kill innocent people! That no matter what I do I will have killed innocent people!" I yell at him.
That's when I heard a heard Aphmau scream.

Authors note

Well this is the second chapter I hope you liked it. Sarefena you can wait till tomorrow to read the next chapter you won't die. Either way I hoped you enjoyed that chapter.