[Chapter 1]

Kenzie

"Kenzie come inside" my mom Melissa called from our house.

"In a few minutes" I called back. I had dance in an hour. Miss Abby told me no recess before I come to dance but I'm a kid. I need my recess like I need my chips and Justin Bieber.

"Kenzie now!!" Maddie now yelled.

"Fine" I huffed. I pushed past her and stomped off to my room to take a shower and get ready.

"Kenzie you have 20 minutes I don't wanna be late again because of you" Maddie yelled.

I hopped in the shower. A few minutes later I finished and put on my dance wear. I applied some lip balm, grabbed my dance bag and went downstairs.

"Kenz you're always late" Maddie scolded. I rolled my eyes and got in the car. Maddie followed and we took off to the studio.

We weren't even late. I headed to the dressing room where I found Chloe, Nia, And Kendall. I guess Paige and Brooke weren't here yet. I sighed and started to stretch. "hey Kenz" Kendall said.

"Hey KayKay" I said. Kendall was the one I was closest to at the studio she was my best friend. Since I was the youngest most of the girl hung with out their age. But Kendall was always there to play with me.

"So are you excited to see Asia" I totally forgot I slumped. Asia was around my age she was younger and shorter and possibly better. She was probably cuter too. "Ya, I guess" I said

" it's okay Kenz she's not gonna replace she certainly isn't cuter" I laughed. That was another thing about Kay Kay she knew what I was thinking all the time. Finally Paige and Brooke came in. "Brookie" I said jumping on her she was the next closest what with being the oldest and all we hit it off pretty well. "Hey Kenzie" she said hugging me. Just then Asia and her mom kristie walked in. She was very muscular she had abs. I gasped. Abby came in after. "Guys this is Asia and Kristie" we waved and she smiled and waved back. "Asia this is Mackenzie, Maddie, Kendall, Brooke, Paige, Nia, and Chloe" She waved and we waved back. "Mackenzie come here" Abby said. She put me and Asia back to back. She was shorter. She tried to stand on her tip toes and we chuckled. "Okay girls time for pyramid, Asia you stretch since you're at the bottom. She nodded, took of her jacket and slid into a split. I sighed and walked with the other girls into studio B.

************************************

Asia

The girls seem really nice here. I think I'm going to really have fun, but I'm here to 'WERK' and focus, but still have fun. Abby said that the Moms were evil and that the girls were sweet as pie. I saw Maddie and Mackenzie's mom and Kendall's mom eyeballing me when I walked into Studio B. They were in the middle of pyramid. I stood next to Kenzie. I was at the bottom all right. Maddie was at the top. "Okay we are traveling to California this week." 'Yes back to my home town' I thought. Maybe I could hang with Sophia, Jordyn, and Charlize when we go there. Besides I missed my Dad and my Sister, Bella Blu but I was used to it since I was always gone or Daddy was gone. "Maddie you have a solo" I heard Abby say. " Asia you also have a solo call 'Rock That' okay let's get warmed up And start the group dance" Abby said.

************************************

Hope you liked this first part. Follow me on Twitter @SeeYaLaita_

And Instagram on my two fanpages @Honeybunchezzofbieber and @Arianas_flowers Also I'm looking for a co-owner for @honeybunchezzofbieber so If you are interested Kik me @SeeYaLaita_ or Hmu on Instagram.

😘💋 Muah!