His love changed me RATED R

dudes this was written by jordiex not me because im shit at writing thiese type of things ;P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caydee stepped out of the bathroom with a flimsy towel wrapped around her, mainly covering just her torso. It was a daring move, she could admit that herself and yet she felt tranquil to step forward and do something provocative. She knew walking in just such wasn’t going to go smoothly, Brent wasn’t going to be all rainbow and sunshine but rather cocky and possessive, what male werewolf wasn’t?

Stepping out just by the end of the bed within the essence of the warm and welcoming room, the exotic smell of Brent wrapping around me I couldn’t help smile slightly. Brent’s head snapped up swiftly as if he just knew something wasn’t right. Which I didn't doubt, even with all the secrets I still kept from Brent he was still able to see right through me as if my soul bared just for him and in all honesty it was, he was my soul mate and I loved him.

Brent’s eye colour darkened on queue and he’s shoulders stiffened, his eyes literally ran all along every inch of my body taking it in with a mission of determination and conquest. My body burned as his eyes ran all across me and in all honesty I craved for it and more and I adored it. I loved how his eyes underneath that lust still held honest love that was never ending. I loved how underneath the cocky and egoistical Brent he was a pure sweetheart and he cherished me like I was someone special.

Although we argued and bickered like five year olds and I didn't make anything easy for Brent he still took it in stride and deemed me the best thing ever even with all the baggage I brought with, for him to do that was the most amazing this possible. I think that’s why I was standing right here before him in nothing but a skimpy towel because I knew something would happen, how could it not? I knew I wanted Brent to see all of me, and although I wasn’t able to do that literally with all my secrets I could do it physically. If I showed him all of me I’d feel closer, and I wanted to be closer to him, I wanted him to see all of me.

It was Brent’s groan that ripped me back from my daydreams of Brent, I looked over at him and he looked torn, his face ripped with indecision. He groaned delving his fingers into his gorgeous black hair as he tugged on it as he tore his gaze away from me. “CayBaby.” He moaned as his face faced the wall away from me.

I frowned as I crossed the room and walked around to where he sat on the bed; crawling onto the bed careful of the towel I straddled him. Brent gulped as he tried to ignore me and failed miserably. “Brent.” I whispered softly.

He didn't turn, I reached up my hands trailing slowly up his chest and running along his shirt, he shuddered under my touch making me smile some more. My hands reached to the back of his head and curled in his hair, tugging on his hair I bought his face to me. “Brent.” I cooed again.

Groaning he looked down at me his eyes torn as he tried to hold back “Baby don't push this...I’m trying to behave right now, for you.” He said his voice showing how strained he truly was, his body tense beneath me.

I was touched at his sweetness but in all honesty I didn't want him to hold back, wasn’t it ironic that the first time I was certain with what I wanted Brent was trying to behave like a goody goody?