2

5weeks later....

Alyssa Williams

I was laying in bed watching TV. It's been a 5 weeks since the shit went down with Jay & Nessa and she was back home now. Nobody knows but me and Bryson been talking low key lately and damn daddy got the dick you can't let go of. My phone start going off like it wasn't 1:30 AM why the hell Jayceon Taylor calling my phone. I picked up the phone and he only said one word which was," LABOR!" and then he hung up the phone. I grabbed my flipflops and keys. I walked outside and my little sister Indya text me saying she was on the way to the hospital. I hope nothing pops off at this damn hospital. Indya knows she was wrong for this shit because Micah loves Kirk with all of her and all he did was screw her over for Indya little fast ass. Bad thing about the whole situation he doesn't know shit about Indya he don't know that she young as hell and all she about to do is take all of his money.

Kirk Randle

Indya woke me up and said that Nessa was in labor so we were now on the way to the hospital. I slick didn't want to come because I knew Micah would be here and I didn't want the shit to be real awkward. I pulled into the hospital parking lot. Once I parked we got out the car. We walked in and Micah was sitting there on her phone with her glasses on and her hair in a bun. Baby looked good as hell too. I start biting my lip. I walked over and sat in the chair next to Micah and then Indya came and sat in my lap. She about to start some shit. Micah looked up from her phone when Indya said," Hey micah.." She waved her hand and looked back down. Micah and I ended up sleeping together like the night after Vanessa left from her house because she found out Jayceon was cheating on her. I went over to talk to her and catch up but we end up fucking and I didn't wrap up or pull out so umm yeah. I pulled my phone out my pocket and text her saying, " Are you okay?" She got up and shot to the restroom. What was going on?

Micah Love

I had ran to the restroom and start throwing up. I can't believe I was actually pregnant by Kirk. Why did I slip up and fuck him now I may be pregnant with his damn baby. I pulled my phone and I saw that he text me saying," Are you okay?" I took the time and replied no. I was walking out the restroom and I saw that nobody was in the waiting room but Kirk ass was waiting outside the door. He looked at me and said," What's wrong Micah?" I just broke down crying in his arms. I couldn't believe this shit I have a baby in me by a married man. I pulled the test out of my hoodie pockets. He had it in his hands while I walked away from him. I walked into the room and all heads shot towards me. I smiled and said," Hey whores why all you fools looking at me?" Alyssa said," Bitch what's wrong with you your ass shot to the bathroom did you throw up or something?" I looked at her and Vanessa and said," I will talk to y'all later on tonight..." They both nodded then I walked over to the baby and saw my new niece Zody Michelle Taylor. I held her in my arms and thought about me going through all of this the next 9 months. She was so beautiful I can't wait to have my own. Next thing you know this hoe Indya stood up and said," Well you guys guess what?!" Nobody said nothing and next thing you know soon as Kirk walked into the room she said," I'm pregnant!" With that I gave Zody to Jay and walked out of the room. I will not stress myself out because this bitch "pregnant". I got in the car and text Vanessa & Alyssa and said, " Sorry for walking out but that hurt me and I am pregnant by Kirk... I feel so fucking stupid ,but call me when they leave I will come back...." I drove to my house and then I called my doctor and scheduled me an appointment for Wednesday.