Chapter 1: Everything Falls Apart

Rachel P.O.V

 I walk into school and over to my boyfriend Finn Hudson's locker. I see him standing there but he doesn't look like his normal smiley self he looks sad and guilty. I decide to see what's up. "Hey babe what's wrong?" He just looks at me with teary eyes. "I think we need to break up" Those words broke my heart. I thought everything was going great. I don't say anything else I just run away crying I hear him screaming my name but I don't care I go straight home and find my best friend. My blade.

Finn P.O.V

I feel so bad for breaking up with her like that but I couldn't be with her because I cheated on her with Quinn Fabray. When she ran away crying the tears that were welled up in my eyes fell I screamed her name but she kept running so I decided to follow her. She ran out to her car and then drove straight to her house. She ran inside so fast I couldn't even believe that such small legs could run so fast. She doesn't realize but she left the door open a crack so I silently walk in only to hear a scream. Not just any scream, Rachel's scream.

Rachel P.O.V

I run straight up to my bathroom and grab my blade. I make one slit on my wrist and sob quietly. After that I make a really deep cut in my hip and scream. After that I hear footsteps and I know it is Finn. I look up just to see him looking at me with pure fear in my eyes. "Leave me alone!" "No I am not going anywhere." I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Then you will have to watch me do this." Then, I slit the blade across my throat and fall to the floor. I feel strong arms pick me up while they are sobbing and that is all I remember before my entire world was now just darkness.

Sorry short chapter

Do you guys think I should stop this story or continue I know you all love This is Us and I promise that will be updated tonight.

Please vote and comment ya'll opinion means the world to me.

Love you all,

Briannaxxx