Korra bit her lip. She sighed.

"Well. Let me just say that things haven't been getting better for me. At all".
---------------------

Korra sighed.

"And he rushed out the door. He didn't even give me a chance to tell him".

"That's horrible", Asami said.

She held Korra's hand in hers. Korra sighed.

"It's okay. I got use to it. Sorta".

"That still doesn't explain why you and Naga were at the bridge", Mako said.

Korra sighed. She had to tell them. Even if she didn't want to, they had to know.

"I........I was uh....".

"Korra", Asami said gently.

Korra looked at her. Asami scooted over. She gently touched her shoulder.

"Be honest with me, okay??".

Korra hesitantly nodded. Asami knew.

"Were you going to jump??", Asami asked.

It was silent. Korra looked at her lap. She looked away and nodded.

"Yeah. I was going to kill myself".

Asami gasped, her eyes widening. She stared at Korra in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh".

Asami took Korra's hands, lifting the shorter girl up so that they were standing. Asami looked at her.

"We almost lost you??".

Korra sighed. She suddenly was crushed in a hug. Korra felt a bit weird. She hadn't had any physical affection in months so it was strange. Asami held on, not wanting to let go, afraid that Korra would dissappear again.

Korra buried her face in Asami's shirt, closing her eyes.

"I don't know what I was thinking", she said. "Actually".

Korra pulled away. She chuckled.

"I wasn't thinking at all. It was like..... my mind went numb to all emotion and I just walked to the bridge. The only think I knew at the time was that I was going to jump and.........".

Korra shrugged. Asami placed her hands on Korra's waist.

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on??", she asked. "We could've put a stop to it".

Korra sighed. "I just didn't want to bother anyone with my problems. I thought I'd be a burden to you guys. You three have done enough. I didn't want to bring you guys back into stupid drama".

"Stupid drama??", Bolin said, walking up to the couple.

"Korra, you're getting beaten up at school and basically the school's punching bag and your uncle doesn't care".

Korra looked at him. She looked away, crossing her arms.

"Thanks for reminding me".

Asami watched Korra. She saw a black eye and a bruise on her jaw.

"Follow me", she said. "I wanna talk to you alone".

Korra followed her down the hall to Asami's room. Walking in, Asami closed the door behind her. Korra turned to her, hands nervously fiddling.

"What??", she asked wearily.

Asami walked up to her.

"How bad is it??".