Chp.2 The truth

Y/n's POV

Laurance took me to the lord if phoenix drop. He said you needs approval to come, but he said it is pretty obvious your still coming because they help people. That's kind he also looks kinda cute NO Snap out of it there's no time to think of thoses stuff. I see the lord wait she looks familiar like ver familiar. Wait the picture zane gave me of his future wife I doubt it.*you take the picture out of your bag* its her great. Your pendant glows and vibrates."may you excuse me for a minute you say."you may I will tell her about you wanting to come " Laurance  said." Thank you" you say."no problem" Laurance said. I need to go to a private place over there. you go to a place where there's a bunch  trees and it far enough from people. "Hello?" You said "did you get information? Said zane." Actually yes I found aphmau she's in meteli heading out back to phoenix drop" you said." Haha great get more information about her and her gaurds " Zane said."whatever it takes to find my..family who abandoned me...NO don't think that way. Anyways I will get her for you" you say."Thank you y/n haha " Zane laughs maniacally. I ended the call.wow zane really wants me to take the two gaurds for prisoners.i heard someone it was laurance he looks disappointed. I think he heard the talk."so your working for zane" Laurance says." Yes but I need to find my family who left me abandoned... anyways I need to find them and the only one who knows information about them is zane" you say."y/n we could help you find them wait the left why are you looking for them?"Laurance said."they left me when I was 7 but you can help me?!?" You say."well not just me my friends would too" Laurance says " Thank you " you said. You hug him.you let go and blush he blushes too."well lets tell them and they said you can come too". Laurance says "that's great" you say excited.

Laurance POV

Y/n is kinda cute I think I like her but I just met her but she's to cute to resist. We go to the gang.i told them about y/n they agreed to help her also I feel like Zane is playing with he might not give her information she also said something about in 2 months her deal is over and she must be excuted. I can't let her die.

Y/n's POV

After a few hours on our journey to phoenix drop were see what here then I see laurance he comes up to me.
"Welcome to phoenix drop y/n" Laurance says."it's beautiful " you say."y/n I need to show you something " Laurance says." Ok" you said. He took me to the docks then I saw the sun set it was beautiful. Then I looked at him."it's but beautiful huh" he said smiling."it's is " you said.
"Y/n why were you looking for your family if  THEY abandoned you?" Laurance said."i-i really don't know" you said." It's fine just don't work for zane" said laurance. " I won't I promise" you said." Thank you y/n bye" said laurance "bye" you said.

Laurance  POV

I fell in love with y/n shes amazing she's everything I can Imagine I need to tell her some point of my feelings for her I really don't have a chance for aphmau because she's always around garroth and I'm pretty she likes him aswell and with y/n I could get my mind off aphmau and me and y/n will be together she will be mine one day. Y/n shes all I want in a girl she's courageous,smart,beautiful.

~~narrator~~

And with that laurance left
With y/n at accept his feelings for her or not?