"Your mom sounds amazing." Rio felt a little envious towards Channy, having a mom sounds so wonderful.

"What about your mom?" Channy innocently asked.

"I don't have one." Sadness is evident in Rio's voice.

"Oh, well you can have mine." Channy suggested.

"Really? Will that be alright for your mom?" She said, hopeful.

"Yeah, I always wanted to have a sister and my mom wouldn't mind at all. It would be fun, us three!"

"Us three? What about your dad?" Rio simply asked.

"I don't have one but it's okay, we'll still have fun."

"Well, I have a Dad! We should meet up our parents and have fun!"

"That sounds great! I would love to meet your Dad! oh wait, my mom is calling, you should meet her!" Channy exclaimed.

"Sure- oh, my dad is calling. I'm in big trouble, maybe next time?" Rio said.

"Yeah, next time." Channy then proceeded to accept her mom's Skype call.

"Hi Mommy!" She greeted her mom.

"How's my Baby? How is the Philippines so far? How.." Channy's Mom's voice is slowly fading from Rio, she went to their room's veranda to talk to her Dad.

You can do this.

Trying to convince herself. She clicked the accept button and was welcomed with..

"CHARMAINE RIO FAULKERSON WHERE ARE YOU?!" Her Dad shouted.

"Hi Daddy." She sheepishly smiled even though she knows her Dad won't see her.

"What were you thinking anak? And were you that sure na makakapasok ka agad sa auditions? You have your luggage na, akala ng mga guards ng subdivision eh maglalayas ka na. Anak naman.." Her father felt really disappointed.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I know po kasi the moment I tell anyone my plan they will tell it to you so I chose to keep it a secret. Daddy, payagan niyo na po ako. Daddy.." Rio continued to convince her Dad while Channy is happily chatting with her mom.

Both twins talking to their mom and dad, only a wall separating them. They don't know that a little secret connects the four of them. They don't know what destiny and fate has in store for them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Channy felt energised that she talked to her mom. She feels like she can do everything they ask her to do. As for Rio, she felt happy that finally her Dad agreed to the path she chose but he still have doubts. At least for now, he's letting her explore his world in her little steps and ways.