Just A Private Joy?

Start from the beginning

"You know, for someone who's only 4'0" tall you have a nice left hook" His voice sounded nasally on the count that I pinched his nose with tissue paper. I squeezed it which caused him to scream really loudly.

"Aye!" he screamed.

"I'm 5'0" tall and why the hell are you here anyway."

"I was dropping off some flowers for Hannah."

"So you broke in the house? " I stepped back from him.

"Hey, no one was supposed to be home." I shook my head and laughed at him. I couldn't be mad at him. Well not for a long time.

"Isn't my head supposed to be tilted back." He asked starting to move his head back. I grabbed his jaw and looked him straight in the eyes.

"If I tilt your head back. The blood is going to run down the back of your throat, and you could swallow it. Swallowing blood can irritate your stomach and cause vomiting. And vomiting will make the bleeding worse."

"Don't you sing?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Just because I can hold a note doesn't mean I don't have common sense." He nodded his head. "Hold this." I put his hand on the tissue I had on his nose and ran out the bathroom and get him a small ice pack.
He winced when I placed it on his face but his eye softened.

"Your nose alright?" I asked

"My nose is fine. I'm just wondering if I fucked my shoes up." He tried to look down but I tilted his head back up quickly. If he freaked out his nose would start bleeding again.

"Nope their fine." His shoes were blood stained. I got up and led him to the kitchen.

"Want some tea?" I asked pulling out the tea kettle, filling it up with water and letting it heat up.

"What brother you know drinks tea?" He asked taking the ice pack off his face. Michael did. He actually loved it when I made tea. I shook the thought because I didn't wanna get sad. I pulled out all the stuff and chuckled lightly.

"It's apple spice, but I always put a slice of lemon in it and a bit of nectar in it."
I said sliding him a panda mug. "Adds a little sum sum." He sipped it.

"Don't tell anybody about this." he smiled. I shook my head and made myself some.

"So did you have any plans today?" he asked

"Nope. Why?"

"Well today it your lucky day girl." he stood up. "because your coming with me."

"What makes you think I'd wanna hang out with you today?" I said. He simply raised his brow and pointed to himself.

"Your right, i'll go get dressed." I ran into the room, took a quick shower and got dressed.