chapter 5

Me and katie danced to how we do by Rita Ora in her bedroom. We had time to kill so we danced.

"I stumbled up to the window
Opened the curtains to blinding light
Make-up all over the pillow
What went on? What went on?
What went on last night?
You look so sweet while you're dreaming (yeah)
Holding your bottle of Tanqueray (yeah)
It isn't even the weekend
Baby, that's how I know you're the one for me

I wanna party and bullshit
And party and bullshit
And party, and party

'Cause when the sun sets baby
On the avenue
I get that drunk sex feeling
Yeah, when I'm with you
So put your arms around me, baby
We're tearing up the town
'Cause that's just how we do

We got that sweet, hot loving
Dancing in the dark
Out in the streets we're running
Shut down every bar
So put your arms around me, baby
We're tearing up the town
'Cause that's just how we do
How we do, that's just how we do
How we do, that's just how we do" I sang. I didn't notice Katie stopped dancing. She just stood there and stared at me.

"Grace, you have such an amazing voice"she said,

"You think so?"I asked.

"Yeah"she said. "It's 20 to 11. We better get back to school"

"Yeah"I said. We headed back to school. We arrived just in time for re. Sadly, Katie is in a different re class but will is in mine. I took my seat next to Will.

"Where did you and katie got too?"he asked.

"Mrs Harper made us do pe in the rain so we went back to Katie place"I said.

"My mate is matthew"he blurted out. I just stared at him like what. My brother is his mate. Will is gay? I didn't know but If I did, I would've accepted him.

"Miss Ryder, considering you like talking, why don't you read the first page then Mr Reid can carry on"said the teacher. I turned to the book and read the page. Re went by but I couldn't be anymore happier. My best friend has found his mate but not just any mate, my brother. They are perfect together. It was lunch time. I put my books in my locker then went to the canteen. I got a quiche with cheese and bacon with boiled potatoes, chocolate cake, Mac n cheese and a coke. I was craving these food and I was hungry. I paid and went to sit down.

"Wow, how much are you going to eat?"asked Katie staring at my food. All she got was a plain burger and fries with a Miranda.

"I'm hungry alright. Don't judge"I said. I picked up my folk and drugged into my Mac n cheese. Now, I officially live Mac n cheese.

"Look at him sitting there like nothing has happened"said Katie. I looked up and saw Daniel with Lindsey on his lap kissing her. Then he looked my way while Lindsey was kissing his neck.

I quickly diverted my glaze to the door where will walks in with Nathaniel. They both went to the line. I carried on eating. I finished my Mac n cheese, drank some coke and started on the quiche.

"Hey, I met with Matthew. He accepted me"said will when he arrived.

"Thats great, brother in law"I said smirking. I looked at Katie. She looked upset. Poor her. I carried on eating my quiche. It's so nice. I moved on to the potatoe and cake. I drank my drink then went to my locked to get my physiology book.