Omeeka two

Ma'Liyah & Meek day..
#badedit😭💀

Meek POV

"Baby you almost done?" I said referring to Nicki getting Ma'Liyah dressed.

"Yeah. Let me put her bow in and she ready." She said and I waited.

I got tired of waiting so I walked upstairs. I went in Liyah room and saw Nicki poofing up her poof ball. She let her go and Liyah ran into me.

"You ready to go babygirl?" I said picking her up kissing her.

"Yeah." She said and I walked over to Nicki kissing her. She had a certain look on her face that I could easily read. Something was bothering her.

"Liyah go downstairs and get 1 toy." I said so I could get time with Nicki alone. "What's wrong baby." I asked putting her on my lap. She sniffed and wiped her eyes pulling out her phone. She handed me the phone and I read the text message.

"Who is this?" I said confused.

"The man who thinks Ma'Liyah's his." She said and my blood started to boil. My fucking baby is not his! Shit just pissed me off.

"We will talk about this after her audition ok baby?" I said and she nodded her head. "I love you." I kissed her. "Love you too." She said back and I walked out.

--

Me and Liyah was at Starbucks.  I got a vanilla bean and didn't get her anything yet. I pulled of from the drive through and she through a fit.

"Daddy I want soooome!" She wined stomping her feet crying.

"Ma'Liyah no, your going to a audition to sing. Mommy said no Starbucks drink.. It puts mucus in your throat, and we don't need that." I said putting her in the car. I was trying to put her in but she kept moving and kicking the seat. I popped her thigh and she does the same thing Nicki do. Give me that sorry look and jump.

"Here." I said handing her the Starbucks drink. "Yo mom gone be pissed." I said and she drunk it.

At the audition...

"You nerves babygirl?" I said and she swung her feet in the chair.

"No daddy. This not my first time." She said and I chuckled.

"Aw yeah, you right." I said and she laughed a little.

There was so many people in the audition area. From Liyah age.. To my age. But Liyah wasn't really auditioning. She already is a famous kid. She was going for business. I was looking at Liyah as she stared at somebody. I don't know who it was, but it was a person across the room. She laughed a little and sat back.

"Who you looking at baby?" I said and she ignored me still looking at someone. She smiled and looked at me.

"No one." She said.

After about 2 minutes a guy came up to Liyah. "Are you Ma'Liyah Williams?" He said and she nodded. "Come with me." He said and I stood up. "Oh no, parents don't come back." He said and I nodded sitting down. I was nerves because she has all that mucus in her throat and I wasn't there to make her feel comfortable.

I was waiting patiently in the waiting room. 5 minutes later she came back out skipping with the guys holding her hand. She came by me and grabbed my hand.

"Ok. Let's go Meek." She said and I screwed my face up.

"What you just call me?" I said serious and she looked at me.

"Meek." She said and I popped her mouth.

"Don't say my name. I'm your daddy." I said and she shook her head. We walked out to the car and drove off. She was in the back quiet the whole time. "Why you call me that?" I asked and she looked down. "Huh?" I said getting loud.

"Because.. The guy told me to call you meek." She said and I chocked on my spit.

"What guy?"

"The audition guy. He said call me daddy and you Meek if I wanna win." She said and I was in shock.

"What the fuck?" I speed home to tell Nicki.

---

"Baby the craziest shit happened." I said and she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I know. You gave Ma'Liyah that damn Starbucks!" She said and I stepped back.

"She was whining. I needed to give her whatever she wants." I said and she turned her face.

"Whatever she wants my ass. Meek don't give her that shit! It messes with her damn throat! God can't trust you to take her anywhere!" She said shaking her head.

"Baby calm down. It was only once... But what I was trying to tell you is.. Where does your ex work?" I said and she looked up thinking.

"Model acting studios.. Why?" She said and I put my head down.

"Fuck! So this whole time Ma'Liyah wasn't in the room with a real audition authority." I said running my hands over my face.

"W-what do you mean?" Nicki said as I sighed.

"A guy came up saying its her turn and took her in the back.. I think she knows the person cause she was staring at him." I said and Nicki started crying.

She gasped and started shaking. "Meek!.. She saw Ashton." She said and fell to the ground crying. "I didn't want her to see him again! There's no answer to what he might've told her!" She said and I went over there and kissed her trying to make her calm down.

"Well she called me by my real name when she came out." I said and Nicki looked at me.

"Oh gosh.. He told her your not her real dad!" She said and I got mad.

••••••••

excuse all errors !

Ok I'm really not updating of y'all don't meet the standards ✌🏾️

Excuse all errors!❤️✌🏾️
20+votes
40+comments