Disguise part 1

"Come on, we were invited to the biggest party of the year you have to come" Sophie explained. "Why did they want me to be Cinderella" Maya complained. "Really I'm Red ridding hood at least your a princess and you have a prince" Sophie said while spinning in the mirror. Maya finally got convinced to walk out of the bathroom and asked "So how do I look". "Perfect but remember put on your mask" Sophie said while putting on her mask.
Once they arrived the host dressed as the queen of hearts told everyone to find the people from their story character. "If you are a princess find your prince Red Ridding hood find the wolf" The host explained. Maya looked for a boy with a glass slipper, but no luck. Maya turned around and there was a boy with a glass slipper prop. " I believe this is yours"the mysterious boy said. "Why thank you kind sir" Maya said while giggling at the young boy. Just after Maya's comment slow fairy tale music started to play. "Remember no one take of your mask you have to wait until midnight" the host announced.
The two both started slow dancing and introduced each other. "I'm Tony" Tony explained. "I'm Maya" Maya giggled. They both danced and laughed the rest of the night. Midnight was soon Maya was excited to see the mysterious boy who had sweep her off her feet. While Maya day dreamed about who he could be Tony grabbed her hand gently when everyone started counting down and pulled her out the door. The flower covered porch was beautiful loud commotion happening in the house "0" they yelled. Tony started taking of his mask but before she could ever see the tip of his chin a horrible thought fled her mind "What if he doesn't like what I look like or what if he will never talk to me again".
Maya dashed down the steps and ran she dared not to look back. She heard a faint voice from far behind her " Maya were are you going?". Maya knew it was Tony but then she thought that her friend would become worried. Once Maya made it to a huge white ace of spades card she hide behind it and called her friend and told her she was okay. The card suddenly moved as if it just came to life this made Maya confused how could it move? Did she have imagined, it or was she in a fairy tale.

End Of Part One...