Ch.1 Dreams are Back

(Sam's P.O.V)

  I woke up and realized someone what holding me down. I started to freak out.

"Sam, calm down!" I blinked, it was Taurtis.

"Did you have a bad dream?" He asked, letting go of me after I calmed down.

"Yah," I got off the bed.

"Let's go tell Mrs. Okami," Taurtis started to walk out the door.

"No. Why would we have to tell her?"

"Because the last time you had weird dreams, Dystopians tried to take over."

"That doesn't mean that this one matters."

"Come on," Taurtis dragged me out the door.

  When we reached the school, we ran into Mrs. Okami's office. Our school is a little different now. Instead of teaching normal things, it teaches us how to use our swords, history about the Utopia, and other stuff.

"Mrs. Okami!" Taurtis yelled as we entered her office, still dragging me behind him.

"Yes Taurtis," she looked up from her paper work.

"Sam's dreams are back," He pushed me in front of him.

"You don't even know what the dream was about," I folded my arms across my chest.

"Oh, is it like the last time I thought your dreams were back," Taurtis had a tiny of a blush on him checks.

"We do NOT speak of that conversation!" I could feel myself start to blush.

"Anyway, was it that type of dream?" I shook my head.

"Then please, tell us what happened," Mrs. Okami folded her hands.

  After I told them the dream, Mrs. Okami frowned.

"Sam, your dreams try to warn you of what's to come, maybe that was one of Queen Veronica's powers. So, you need to stay away from that mirror," she said.

"Why? I mean, I get that my dream is trying to warn me, but will that really happen if I touch it?"

"Well, it is called the Cursed Mirror for a reason. But I don't know much about it, the Empress keeps it under careful watch. All I know is that it is dangerous enough to make the Empress freak out every time someone finds it," Mrs. Okami explained.

"Now, off to class with you two, you don't want to be late, again."