Criticism

Next Day
Oh my- lets just say yesterday's gathering or party whatever you wanna call it was SOMETHING! Shit went down. I fell again. This time I broke a glass vase and injured my leg, now I got a damn hard ass heavy plaster wrapped around my left foot and I'm accompanied with crutches to help me walk.

Kim was very concerned and was about to cry but as soon as she made her crying face, just like Kourtney I started laughing. My laughter died when I made eye contact with Mister Bieber- ugh. I don't understand what's his problem is like he wouldn't stop checking me out, I'm sooo damn sure it's not his FIRST time to see a girl in bikini! but then again I'm fabulous but I would blame him for injury to be honest!

Today I'm joining Kendall at her Victoria Secret fashion show rehearsal, like I promised. Honestly, even though Kendall is great at making friends she is very reserved. She prefers family over friends. Therefore she forced me to tag with her and go with my fat leg.

I wore denim high-waisted shorts with a white plain top and a red check shirt knotted around my waist, just to give some colour. Brushed my hair and straighten them after putting on some black extensions to make my hair appear longer. Kendall was dressed in all black as she was going to get changed at rehearsal's anyways.

We drove in my yellow Ferrari, to a huge building where the fashion show was going to be held. Kendall obviously drove- I must say she's a very cautious driver for a car like Ferrari. She came running to my side of the car and opened the door.

"Here let me help you, rina." Kendall said,

She gently grabbed my arm so I wouldn't fall and gave me my crutches then placed my glasses on my eyes as paparazzi came flying towards us with their flashy cameras; dearly screaming our names.

"Karina!? What happened???"
"Rina are you okay?!"
"Kendall you look fabulous!"

These questions were asked by the paparazzi as we made our way inside, I just replied once saying I'm okay and not to worry then ignored everything else and entered with Kendall making our way up to 4th floor. I looked up to Kendall and adored what she did and how she did everything, she inspired me to do modelling as a profession but I wanted to be unique and do something different from my siblings. All I'm going to say is people compliment my singing.

"Can you sing to me rina and get me pumped up for this please- like I didn't even have time to get coffee" Kendall requested as we slowly went up the elevator.

"Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nothin'
A hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothin'
I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap, I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap" I gave her a big smile and winked, asking her to join in as I moved my body to the beat in my head.

"Man, I been did that- Man, I been popped off
And if she ain't tryna give it up, she get dropped off- Let me bust that U-ie! Bitch, bust that open might spend a couple thou' just to bust that open! Rip it off, no jokin-" we rapped to Nicki Minaj but then the elevator's door opened and we stopped as people were waiting on the other side and watching us.

I giggled and we fast walked to a single wooden door, which I was guessing lead to back stage where hair and makeup was set. Kendall got called over by the choreographer as I greeted other models. Soon they were also called over and I was left alone so I sneaked my way to the stage and took a picture of me.

I post it on my Twitter & Instagram, then took another one on my snapchat. The stage looked so beautiful with the changing lights and everything. I took a moment to absorb my surrounding but my focused was taken away by the buzzing of my phone and the notifications on it. Opening my Instagram first I saw nice and some unpleasant comments on my recent. Also, @justinbieber followed me. How wonderful? I groaned.

@uglyjenners: you look even fatter with the plaster on your foot! Why didn't you just die?😡

@whatevermegan: you don't deserve anything YOU PIG! I hope you break your other leg too because you are ugly😂😒

@angelsfire: awh riri get well soon💗 I love you stay strong

@jaceyparker: your sisters are prettier than you, more famous than you, more deserving than YOU. Just saying. 😳🙄

@ilovekarina: ignore the haters! You're amazing and gorgeous😇💕

I smiled at the last one, walking to take a seat. I sat and waited for Kendall at least 3 hours then she finally finished and we went home.