Detention.

I enter Mr. Adams classroom and guess who's sitting in the corner.

Alex!

He sends me a smile and I roll my eyes at him and set in the middle and of course other rebels joined us after.

I start doing my homework so that I can only study at home.

Mr. Adams soon enters and reminds us the basic rule which is no communication amongst us and then leaves.Anyone who can enter can easily identify me as a nerd because I'm the only one doing schoolwork,other's are doing whatsoever in their devices  namely: phone's,stereo's,videogames,etc.

And Alex beside me is attached to his phone.Wait his sitting beside me!!

Really dude,I'm uncomfortable.

I give him glare and he shrugs.

A second later a note lands on my desk.

I was saying that you're too old to be bullied.

1st wish:
Your numbers

-Alex

It read as I sighed and ran a hand over my hair and fought with my conscious on whether I should give him my numbers or not.I guess the devilish one won and and the angel lost.

That's because I wrote my numbers on the piece of paper and placed it on his desk and he took it and transferred it to his phone.I slowly  breathed in and out multiple times, have I given a boy I don't know my numbers,Rachel is going to kill me.

Another one was slowly placed on my desk and I gave him an annoyed look and did what I often do lately and that is to roll my eyes.I never roll them that's Q's and Megan's thing and I hate it,but it has grown into me.

Whom should I save them as?.

It read.He doesn't know my name!,not that I mind because I'm a nerd but I guess a guy needs to do his research.

Why didn't he save it as McCarthy, that's what he'd called me before.

Why do boys always call you by your last name?,I find it weird.That's a second time I've asked myself.

So I wrote 'Tasha' underneath the question and placed it on his desk.

Of course we were getting stares but I didn't mind.I just needed to do my homework and go home.

I stole a quick look from Alex and he had a small smile on his face,writing something on the paper again.It's kinda weird how he's all smiley today,normally when I spot him he has a brick face and not that chatty around his friends and girlfriends.

So this is the Alex I don't know and somehow I think I like this side of him.One of the reasons is this recently placed note on my desk and it reads:

Tasha's a lovely name but I prefer
McCarthy,if you don't mind.

I try to hide the smile that is being formed on my face but I can't.So I put a hand over my mouth and pretend to yawn which earns a slight chuckle from him.It's time for changes to be made and some boundaries to be set but not after changing him from being my enemy to my acquaintance.

For him to be a friend will take more than just a day.I'm not playing hard to get but I really don't want to be hurt.I'm no expect but I've seen Q go through all these things and that's why I'm on a boycott.Yes to those who thought I was a lesbian,I'm not but I wouldn't mind,I feel like they're  unique and special.

**

The rest of the afternoon was with him beside me doing whatsoever in his phone and I was doing my homework.Cool right?.

Well if not,I wouldn't have it in any other way.

Mr. Adams walked in 2 hours later and gave us a speech about how we well behaved and how other students tend to disrespect and break the rules,blar,blar,blar.

"Sir,you need a girlfriend!",one of the rebels claimed causing the whole class to laugh and I of course didn't find it humorous.

"Come on,it's a joke and look at him,he's laughing too!",Alex nudged me with his elbow and said in between laughs.

"No thanks!",I sighed gathering my stuff and exiting the room.

"Wait!", he yelled after me and I stopped and turned to him.

"Can I give you a ride?!",he requested.

"As I said earlier,no thanks!,don't you have places to be like friends to hang  with and girlfriends to,you know what?",I exited the school premises and went to the bus stop.

I kept saying to myself, 'you're gonna have a car one day and you wouldn't need a ride home from anybody',after all I do own a license.In his face!!.

Where's the stupid bus.I sighed as my phone buzzed with a new message from an unknown number and I opened it.

I forgot to say it was a 2nd wish, darling.I'm at the parking lot.

-Alex

Jerk!,Wait a minute.His wishes will run out in no time and I'll be free.

I sighed as I walked towards the lot.

Only to be greeted by a smirking Alex and he's now wearing a black leather jacket over his outfit.A white T and black skinny jeans with black Jordan's,how classic.He's leaning on his black sported Lamborghini.

(I'm no fan of cars,a car is a car)

As I quickly stood in front of him as he opened the passengers door and I'm thinking really a gentleman,you have got to be kidding me.

He got in and rolled the window down allowing his air freshener to hit me.Oops spoken too soon.As I processed what he's doing he threw his car keys at me and I caught them.

What's the deal with him.Maybe he forgot to take his meds,I guess he takes them every 2 hours and know he's going all coco.

"Come on darling it's getting late.Besides I have friends to hang out with and NO!,I don't know what I do to my girlfriends!",he used what I've said earlier against me,as I got in the driver's side.

"I didn't say you know what you 'do' to your girlfriends,which means you do and I didn't mean it that way you perv!",I sighed as I started the engine and boy it felt good to show my drift skills I learnt from the twins games."Easy tiger and I'm not looking forward to save you again",he sighed holding on to his seat and I let out a small laugh."Now there's that smile I've been looking forward to!",he stated and I tried to drop it but it grew and I pretended to yawn.

Again he chuckled and I spotted my house and quickly stole a look from him and what's with this boy and his phone? Like is he for real.

"Nice neighbourhood. P.s I've sent you my best photo so that you can stop eyeing me!",he sighed as I parked near my house and not in the driveway.I wouldn't want mom to kill me twice.

"Thanks,and I don't need a picture of you and I'm not eyeing you!",i sighed taking out the keys from the ignition and throwing them at him like he did and he didn't catch them thankfully.

"That wasn't a compliment,the neighbourhood thing!",he said as he departed himself from his phone for once in a while.

"I didn't take it as one and sweet ride by the way!",I got out and purposely slammed the door.

"Touche!", he yelled after me as he got inside the driver's side and drove off but not after hitting the horn as loud as he can and I gave him the middle finger hoping he could see.

I then stepped inside the house,only to be greeted by a furious mom.

"Tasha Allison McCarthy!...".