Part 2

Im so sorry about all the mistakes but as it was both written and published while i was on my phone there was not much i could do.

------------

The way back was demanding in many ways. The sun that had felt so amazing only moments before burned her bare neck, grass and tree roots, instead of tickling her feet made them ache and hurt, gentle breeze throwing the girls still wet hair wildly around making them stick to the branches and vines arching over the narrow passage. She shivered, was it from the fear of what's coming, disgust or something else the blue haired youngling did not know. Trying to keep up with her mistress the girl fastened her step while sending vicious glares at the orange bird flapping lazily in the air. 'Bastard' she thought bitterly when the parrot cackled in response to her stumbling over a rock peeking through the ground below.

Way too soon did the first shabby huts start to appear from behind the canvas of green leaves and the cries of surrounding wildness were swallowed by the noise of a new day in her medium sized village. The place itself was called Evestorm after the late princess, even though no-one besides the girl seemed to take any liking toward neither the name nor the former royal.
Pulling her clothes closer to her small frame the she shivered again. This time inot from the awaiting consequenses of her morning voyage but because of the sultry stares she was already catching from all the passing males, no matter their age. Nearly all of them, or atleast all of the wealthier folk had tasted her young essence, many more than once, and those who yet hadn't longed for it, as she was the towns prized posession, Halfling they called her, a shining and available toy without a soul to all who were rich enough to buy her services from the Mistress of Evestorm.

The village, even though they had a Head, was still mostly controlled by the owner of the orange parrot. She was the richest and most famous of all the places habitants and had a hand in almost all of the buisnesses in Evestorm, the rest who yet were not controlled by her soon would be as the Mistress had made her sole mission, besides ruining her gilded sparrows life any more, to owning everything in the village.
Halflings walk of shame ended when they reached a wooden house, three-storied building made from logs for which a big piece of the surrounding forests were teared down. The villagers called it 'lodge', 'pleasuredome' or 'second home', she called it a gilded prison. The blue haired girl was something so rare that there was a possibility that none could ever be of any similarity to her, starting from her onyx black eyes reflecting the night sky and light blue hair so similar to the one on the day, she also missed something vital. Half of her soul to be exact. There were no elements inside her heart nor her blank eyes, no shadow lurking behind her and lastly - no companion to soothe her pain and share her joys. In a world of magic she stood out like a sore thumb.
She often wondered wether that was also the reason for her parents abandoning her when she was only mere months old, but those like that made her no good. This village was her home now, instead of a mother she had a master and her wedding night , if so can be said, was nearly every day, even twice or thrice if needed.

She was roughly woken from her thoughts when Mistress yanked her hard, making her frail body collapse with a much bigger one.
„Im sorry dear sir, she was out in the forest preparing herself," smiled Mistress sicly sweet and then turned towards a cowering Halfling who stood only by immense willpower, trying to ignore the big burly man behind her as he stroked her back with his big coarse hands, moving a bit more downwards with every passing movement.
„Right, girl?" demanded Mistress, keeping the mask of happiness on her face, but even she could not cover up her icy cold tone and a twitch of disgust on her lips.
„Of course madam," said Halfling and then turned towards her new client, „Im am immensely sorry for leaving you wait for so long, but as i strive for only the best of my abilities i could not come to you unprepared."
The man smiled and trailed after the girl, who had already started walking towards the house, more specifically her room on the third floor. Halfling was spoiled in some ways, having the most beautiful room in the building, always good food on the table and well-made beautiful clothes to wear. But she wasn't stupid nor free. Halfling knew what 'favors' were expected of her and the consequences of refusal. She really was a sparrow in a gilded cage.

When the duo reached the door Halfling took a last calming breath before turning arubtly around and smiling at the man, trying her hardest to control shivers of disgust that were coursing through her body.
„Are you ready, sir? I've been waiting for you so long I thought i would die. Now, please make my dreams come true," she breathed out, fighting with tears. The mans brown eyes took on a dangerous glint before starting to glow all together.
„My soul yearns to fill the emptyness inside you," he all but barked out making Halfling wonder if his soul was really something as honorable as a wolf or a dog. But she wasn't given time to ponder any longer as the mans now clawed hands teared through her clothes, the puny material falling on the ground, shredded beyond repair.
Stumbling to open the door she fell to her knees and sighed in relief when it finally opened. Atleast she wouldn't be taken in the hallway. Like a ragdoll she was pushed in to the room and only managed a suprised squeak before the man jumped after her, a shadowy tail wagging near his behind, and slammed the door.
„NO.. PLEASE DON'T.. it hurts" wailed the girls voice, greatly muffled by the help of her shredded clothes stuffed in her mouth
„AAAAAHHH...."

For Halfling time seemed to have stopped. Many times she begged for the man to stop and after some while she couldn't even see as her eyes had swelled shut from the crying. With another broken shout of agony she tried once again to free herself. And to the girls suprise it succeeded. The man, now full of angry red scratches shuddered once more and as the last of his essence splurted on Halflings body his eyes also turned back to their original dull brown. A shadow of a wolf seemed to jump out from his chest and, after solidifying let out a bark of laughter.
„You really are a freak," it laughed then with a certain hoarsness to its voice.
The man then left, his spirit right behind him the two made their way downstairs, taking no mind of Halfling as she laid on the floor, her face red, hair messy and eyes glazed over with feelings so dark and painful that could not be explained.
She rose slowly from her place on the wooden boards and scrambled to find suitable clothing to cover yet another batch of new bruises forming on her milky skin. She wailed softly when her undergarments touched the sensitive skin between her legs, touching it she was horrified to see that her hand came back covered in crimson lickuid mixed with the whiteness of the mans essence.
As new tears threatened to make their way down her cheeks the girl slowly limped towards the door, flinching ever so slightly with each step.