Chapter 32: Just a Dream

Start from the beginning

"Lexi was their first... wait hold up a sec." Jill said then started thinking deep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The family tree and history you've search was edited." Jake told Sarafina.

"How would you know that?" Kaitlyn crossed her arms.

"It says here. Date edited: unknown." Jake said as he pointed at the computer Sarafina used to search 'infos' before.

"Let me guess. By Charlie." Sarafina crossed her arms.

"No. Charlie has no idea about computers and gadgets."

"Charles?" She asked, letting her arms fall to her sides.

"Hmmm. No I don't think so."

"Lucifer?"

"No."

"Hades?"

"No."

"Leo?"

"Apparently?"

"Could be. Charlie did texted that he needed Leo to get his mom's laptop. So maybe Leo did."

"I didn't receive any." Sarafina said as she looked at her phone.

"Me neither." Everyone else said.

They looked at Kaitlyn.

"I can explain." She said quickly.

"Make it quick." DA demanded.

"Ok. Charlie and I might have been in touch lately but that doesn't mean anything."

"Who were you trying to find when we were in a dome?" Jess asked.

"I was looking for Leo. He kept following us. All of us. I don't know how he does it but he does. It's like he's teleporting."

"Wait. Jill is the only one who can teleport. The twins doesn't have powers. They don't have powers without the spell book." Sarafina said.

"Jill has powers?" KP asked.

"Unless..." Lucas started.

Lucas and Jake looked at each other then they said in unison, "uh oh."

~~~~~~~~~~

"If only some of the things we knew now is true then that means..." Jill trailed off.

"This is just a dream." Yana continued.

"More like a nightmare." Jess commented.

"Of course! That's why nothing made sense. Charlie is just controlling us in our dreams or nightmares." Jazz said.

"But Charlie can't control us without any device of some sort." Matt said.

"No. There is a device. If there weren't any then how did I get that dagger? It just appeared out of nowhere." Leia said.

"Even if there is, she can't do it alone. She has to have a helper." Jem said.

"Leo." Leia said in realization.

"Don't even think about it sis." They all turned to see Leo.

"Leo. Please. Why did you betrayed me? Us?"

"It's complicated Leia so please stop putting your nose in my business."

"This isn't about you. This is about waking up."

"You don't get it do you?"

"I don't get what?"

"Teaming up with Charlie is the only way to keep you all safe from whatever she was talking about."

"You mean me."

"Maybe. But that's not the point. The point is we have to team up against Charlie and this is the only way to do it."

"You're not making any sense."

"Like I'm the only one who doesn't make any sense."

"Ok. Where is she hiding?"

"Over there." Leo said as he pointed up.

They all looked at where he is pointing. While they were distracted, Leo pulled out a gun and killed each and every single one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leia gasped as she jolted up awake. She looked around and she saw that she was in her own room. She looked out the window and saw Sarafina's house.

"It was a dream." Leia said.

Leia went down the stairs to see her mom cooking breakfast.

"Good morning honey. Can you wake your brother up? You'll be late for school."

"Mom. What date is it today?"

"It's Tuesday."

"Oh." Was all she said before going to her brother's room. She opened the door without permission and saw her brother sleeping on his bed. She went closer to him and woke him up.

"Wake up. We'll be late if you don't."

"Fine." He said as he finally sat up.

"Do you remember going to that house next door?" Leia asked curiously.

"No."

"How old are we?"

"10."

"Do you know who Sarafina is?"

"No."

"Are the Creepypastas real?"

"No."

"Do you know who the Sexplet are? The Boss Mafias?"

"Nope and nope."

"Are vampires real?"

"No."

"So it was just a dream." Leia thought, not knowing she said it out loud.

"What was a dream? And why are you asking me all of this questions?"

"No reason. The dream just felt real so yeah. Come on get ready for breakfast." Leia said before leaving his room.

"I don't understand anything." Leia thought. She just shook her head to shrug the thought off.

Meanwhile...

3 shadows watched from the window next door.

"That was a close one." Sarafina sighed in relief.

"Yeah. Too close." Yana agreed.

"Let's hope it stays like that from now on. We don't exist to them anymore." Lexi said.

"Right. Charlie's a pain in the ass. Let's not do it again." Yana said.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Sorry. The ending sucks. Anyway thank you for 1K plus reads. That really means a lot to me. I'm ending my story here. Hope you guys would read my other books.

Anyways,

THANK YOU FOR READING!