My feet pad along the tiled floors and into the kitchen, and I spot him, thankfully, in under a minute. I sigh in relief and tap his shoulder, only to my dismay he turns around with a brunette girl peaking over his shoulder.

"Liam..?" I ask, chewing on my lips out of bad habit while I wait for him to answer.

"Sophia, excuse me a second, please babe."

Babe?

"Okay, what?" I raise my arms and watch him put his fingers over his lips to try and "shush me."

"Look Adrina, you're an amazing girl. And I really had a good time tonight. But I can't do this to you, I can't. I still have feelings for my ex and I just don't want to be in this position."

My face falls and I try not to show my distress, but I know I fail at it. I feel like a complete idiot, a fool just standing there while he watches me in pity.

"So you.. You used me, Liam? Is this your 'nice' way of telling me so?" My voice gradually rises as I ask slowly, looking up at him through my lashes. "And you can't "do this to me?" What do those words even mean when your actions contradict that exact statement?"

When my questions go unanswered I nod my head knowingly, my eyes squinting in confusion at the man in front of me.

"Real mature," I hiss over the loud music, yanking the red solo cup out of his hand and pouring the sticky contents all over his head. Before people start to focus their attention on this hideous scene I run out of the room and eventually out of the house, the tears that had built up now spilling unintentionally.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself while I wipe under my eyes, my feet taking me wherever the sidewalk would go. I felt like an utter piece of shit, the way he lead me on all night to just fucking use me like a prop. What had I done to deserve that?

And for a second I let myself think that maybe someone had seen something in me.

Eventually I slip off my heels and continue my walk barefoot, I could care less about my appearance at the moment. I had felt the presence of cars driving past me from time to time and I ignored it, ignored them all, as I kept with the pathway that would hopefully bring me somewhere near home.

My phone rang, and as much as I wanted to ignore it I thought it would be urgent, considering no one ever calls me.

It was Harry. Fuck, a time like now is defiantly nothing close to suitable on my part. My fingers slide across my screen shakily and I bring it up to my ear. "H-hello?"

"Adrina, hiiiiii. I've just been cleaning up a bit tonight and I found a baby pink coat lying on the couch in the play room. I thought it had to be yours. Are my assumptions correct?" His deep, raspy voice and his long drawled out words almost put me into a heavenly sleep as he spoke, and I forced myself to answer.

"Y-es." Fuck- I let my voice crack and a hiccup slips past my lips, the tears start building up once again and I was physically not prepared for that.

"Dollface... is something wrong?" He asks gently, and although it's so endearing my lips are sealed shut, preventing the sobs from escaping my mouth.

"No, Mr. Styles I'm fine. No need to worry." I make sure to speak slowly so my words actually come out the way they sound in my head.

I hear his tongue click the roof of his mouth over the phone line, and he pauses for a minute or so before speaking again, "Are you sure? If not, if you need anything, give me a ring. Okay?"

"Yeah, thank you so much. I really appreciate that." I sigh, pinching the roof of my nose as my eyes slowly start to close due to my emotions that are currently all over the place.