"Do you have any friends that usually come to these things?" We're so close because of the amount of people but I still find myself shouting over the noise.

"Yeah, 've got a few mates around somewhere. I thought I'd skip the introduction and just uh, get right to dancing." He rushes out, and so I just nod.

I feel intimidated under his harsh stare as I continue to dance almost against him. His head rests upon my neck and his mouth ghosts upon my ear as he whispers "Relax, babe. Just let loose."

God, I wanted to melt right there and then. I shakily let out an okay and with that he takes the initiative to spin me around so we're face to face.

Eventually we find a rhythm with each other, and I actually start to feel myself let go like Liam had said.

"Damn, you can dance!" He praises as his hands glide along my hips, pulling me closer than I had thought possible.

"You're not too bad yourself," I wink back, feeling confident in myself for once. We dance for another good hour, and thats when I slowly start to reprimand myself for wearing uncomfortable heels.

Liam eventually slips between the numerous people throughout the house to get drinks of some kind, and I end up bumping into Valerie as I wait for him to return. So, in the meantime, we dance together.

"Having fun, Ad?" (pronounced- "awd" lol)

"Yeah, I believe I am," I grin and she does the same, nudging me with her arm and saying "ooohhh," under her breathe.

"Stop" I laugh with a shake of my head. "Are you though? Where's Ni?"

Valerie nods her head to guide me in a certain direction, and my eyes fall on Niall doing a fucking keg stand with people cheering around him. My hand flies over my mouth to stop the laughs ready to spill from it.

"God, help him," I mumble under my breathe.

"I may not be God but I'm bound to be the help this boy needs right now. I'll be back later." She pats my shoulder and huffs as she goes to "monitor" the poor lad. Usually I'm the mother of the group, but I guess not tonight.

"Shot?" Liam comes from behind me and holds up the clear glass, raising his eyebrows to motion for me to grab it.

"Why not" I say to myself and shrug as I quickly down the cherry alcohol.

"I'm gonna go get you another," He smiles and I grab his arm with a pout. "Liam, it's fine. Come dance with me, you've been gone like- half the night?"

He watches me in hesitation and nods his head, placing his hands one my waist once again and bringing me closer.

But this didn't feel right. Somewhere in my body I had this feeling and I didn't like it too much. I got the vibe that something was off with Liam, but I didn't want to act on it.

"Hey, I've gotta go ask Val something really quick, okay? I'll be right back though so don't lose my spot." I ask him, walking away without waiting for his answer. I don't even know why I blurted it out, but i needed to freshen up and get my shit together.

I glance at myself in the bathroom mirror and fix my hair, absentmindedly pointing out all of my flaws as I see my reflection.

Get ahold of yourself.

I take one last breather and step outside, marching through the dancing bodies and trying to pinpoint the spot I had left Liam at earlier.

My eyes focus everywhere, and I could have sworn I was standing where we both were previously. Maybe he went to get another drink? I mean he's been at it all night, so it wouldn't have surprised me to find him by the alcohol.