Give Me Love (Sergio Ramos/Marcelo Vieira) #4

[Addie.]

I wake up with a slight frown on my face with quasi-unfamiliar surroundings. I was still getting used to the place where I was temporarily residing as. I turn my body over making my hand land over his chest. He was already awake. "I can't thank you enough for this." I say lightly to Fabio Coeñtrao who was the first person I thought of calling when I had no where else to go. Of course Cosette would have ideally been the one I wanted to call but I didn't want to burden her with myself. She was engaged, she had a job, she was happy with her life, she didn't need a loser like me to bring her down. It took me a few days to gather all my things for the move. I didn't even need to say goodbye to Sergio Canales because he even understood we were broken up the day he brought over the last of my things at the hotel I had been staying at. I would have called Cristiano who had the bigger house, because I had so many things, but he had a girlfriend and a child. Pepe had a girlfriend, and Kaka had a wife and children so I couldn't bother then either. Fabio was the only single one and despite the fact his condo wasn't entirely spacious, I knew I wouldn't be much of a bother.

He smiles warmly to me. "It's no big deal. And just know I meant every word of it last night." He looks into my eyes with a serious gleam to it. My head replays what he spoken to me about. When I broke down crying he understood then entirety of my situation. He understood how broken and lost I was so he offered his home to me for as long as I needed. He didn't care if it took two months to two years for me to get my life back on track. He wasn't about to let me leave until he knew I was stable, that I could handle myself because he saw how I currently couldn't. "I just need a little favor in return." He bit his lip as if he was abusing the situation. I shook my head at him and said it was completely fine, that I was all for it. "There's a gala tonight and I don't have a date. With...Real Madrid" He says slowly to me as if I would reject the idea. I would see everyone again. Cosette, Marcelo, Alvaro José, Cristiano... Sergio. "If you say no I completely under–"

"No, no! Why would I?" I look at him with a grin. "It's okay. I'll be fine, I'd love to go as your date tonight for the gala." We both sit up on the bed together, the sheets slip down revealing his nicely toned chest. His couch was non existent. He was a bachelor, there were only arm chairs for him. He said it increased the chance of whatever it was he wanted to get, I stopped paying attention when I saw he had a fish tank. "Oh man, what time is it going to be I need to have a sufficient amount of time so I can look good for you." I get off the bed and stretch.

"Tonight at seven. It ends around twelve so you should bring flats."

"On are you going to make me dance with you?" I tease Fabio. He chuckles at me before admitting to it. "Sucks for you I have two right feet."

"I thought the expression was two left feet?"

"I've heard it both ways." We both made our way into his kitchen. I took out two bowls while Fabio set up some oats to cook along with the pot. It was around six in the morning, too early for someone who slept at twelve to be waking up. We set everything else in silence and had a relatively quiet breakfast for the first few minutes before Fabio opened his mouth and asked how much I needed to buy a dress for tonight. "No it's fine I got a dress I haven't used yet..." My eyes travel towards the dresses protected in plastic that drape over one of my boxes in his living room. The newest blue dress lay atop some of the dresses I've only worn once. It was a slim fit, corset cocktail dress that reached just above my knees. There was a black belt that wrapped around my waist and I planned on getting black heels to match them. All my other heels were either tan, floral, red, or silver. Nothing black. "I just need sho–" Before I knew it there was money before me. When did he reach for his wallet? "No it's fine I have my own money." Although it wasn't as much as his.

"It's not as much exactly and you deserve to splurge a bit." I cringe realizing I said that out loud. "Addie you went through a break up and ended up moving cities yet again all by yourself with no one else's help–"