Chapter 1

The Beginning

I'm going to tell you a story on how my life went from the best thing ever to just completely heart breaking, but in order to do that I have to take you back to the beginning. So here we go

Brya's POV
My name is Brya and I'm 17 born and raise in New York. I'm 5'4, brown skin, long hair and a little butt and titties. I have 2 best friends named Ali and Lani. Lani is my god sister and she's light skin she's a little taller then me and skinny. Me and Lani was at my house and I was eating pizza and cheesy bread, it was around 9:00 when Lani said "Brya, Camron throwing a party, you trying to slide ?" Now everyone knows I had a little crush on him, he was just so cute. So y'all know I wanted to slide through so I told her yeah and to go shower because when I'm done eating I wanted to go in the shower. When I was done eating I started to pull out my outfit as she was still in there. I picked out a white Bape shirt, some light blue jeans with some forces. Lani had finally got out the shower. I had called Ali to see if he was coming he said yeah. Oh before I forget let me describe Ali for you he is darkskin 6'2 he can dress he plays basketball and he's been my bestfriend since 2nd grade. Ali said he was about to start getting ready and I told him I would come get him after that I hopped in the shower. It was around 10:30 when me and Lani was finally done getting ready. We hopped in my car and drove to Ali house to get him he got in the car "About time, damn what be taking y'all so long y'all not even cute to take that long." he said "Man shut yo box head ass up. Always got something to say." I said to him and cut the music on Lil baby had came on and we drove to the party. When we pulled up it was like 10 minutes to 11 and it was already packed there so I hurried and got a parking I had to park up the block because it was so much cars so we had a little walking to do when we was ready to leave. We had finally made it inside Ali had walked over to some hoe and me and Lani went and got a drink in our system in the middle of us drinking booty by black panther came on and she pulled me to the dance floor to dance with her now for a skinny girl Lani sure knew how to move her but lol. In the middle of us dancing I seen someone come up behind me and it was nobody but my ex Quan ugh. I instantly stopped dancing and walked away to get away with him, Lani was dancing on some guy so I left her there. Quan had ran up behind me and now we was in a corner let me tell you about Quan this boy was my first love but he cheated on me multiple times and had me out here looking dumb we was together for 2 years and I will never again trust him or go out with him. Ever since I broke up with him he's been trying to win me back but I'm not giving him no time "Let me just talk to you for one second." he said "What part of no don't you get what you deaf or something, we are DONE. You had multiple chances and you blew it over and over, go pay them broads attentions, goodbye." I said then walked away I put a shot of henny in my system and ran to use the bathroom on the way there I bumped into someone it was Camron. "My bad I did not mean to bump into you that hard." he said as he helped me up "You good and thanks." I said as I walked into the bathroom, I twitched my butt a little hard as I seen him looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

Camron's POV
Wassup y'all I'm Camron just call me Cam for short. I'm 6'1, brown skin and I trap nothing to serious just something to put money in my pocket and I'm from Florida but I moved to New York when I was 15. I threw this party as a little something for me just to have fun and bag a few girls not that I already didn't have enough of them. I was about to walk down stairs because I changed my outfit I just wasn't feeling it and on my way down I bumped into someone "My bad I didn't mean to bump you that hard." I said as I helped her up. I finally looked at her face and she was just gorgeous. "You good and thanks." she said as she walked away she had a little butt but the way it was moving whewww. I had finally went walked downstairs to go back back by my boy Q and we was smoking some blunts just chilling when I spotted that girl I ran into on the way here she was dancing with some light skin girl. I tapped Q and asked did he know who they were since he lived here his whole life. He said that the light skin one Lani and the brown skin one name is Brya. I told him I wanted Brya and he told me that's a tuff one she be stiff on everyone and don't pay or give anyone the time of day. That was just the type of girl I need stiff on these niggas.

Brya POV
It was going on 2:30 and I was tired and hungry. I told Lani I was ready to leave and me and her went looking for Ali we finally found him and walked back to the car. I had stopped to get something to eat and ask Ali did he just wanted to sleep on the air bed at my house because I really didn't feel like dropping him home he agreed and we drove home. When we got there Ali end up falling asleep on the couch which was fine by me less stuff I had to do I had ate my food and stripped out my clothes, turned the light off and turned the tv on and fell asleep for the night.

Camron POV
It was going on 3:30 and the party was ending I cleared out all the drunk people and the people that past out in random rooms and cleaned up around the house a little nothing much because I was going to call some maids over to clean the whole house tomorrow. Next week school started so I had to go shopping for some new school clothes and all of that tomorrow, but for right now I was going to sleep before I went to sleep I set a alarm for 8:00.

THE NEXT DAY
Camron POV
The sound of the alarm going off made me pop up. I called the maid service to come over and clean and while I waited for them I turned some music on and connected it to my speaker the first song that came on was Travis Scott Can't Say. I turned the water on to my liking then hopped in. After 30 minutes I hopped out and the maids was in the house cleaning it.

Brya's POV
It was around 10 in the morning and I had just woke up. I got up and went to shower to get ready for the day since school start next week I figured we can all go shopping and come back home to chill. It was around 11 when we all finally ready I had dropped Ali off at his house so he can get dress he use one of the showers at my house so he just had to put on some clothes. He jumped back in the car and after that I drove off to the mall it was about a 15 minute drive so we was there in no time. We all went our separate ways and agree to meet up in a hour or so at the food court.

Camron's POV
I had pulled up to the mall and got out to go meet up with Q and to go shopping for school. On my way walking around looking for Q I see that Brya girl from last night at the party in Footlocker looking at some shoes. I walked up behind her and said "You must be stalking me." she jumped a little and I chuckled "1. You can't be scaring me like that and 2. You not no one to be following." She said I laughed a little and then said "What you doing outside by yourself ?" "I'm not here by myself, we split up." She said "Who is "we"" I said "Clocking me like you my man" she said as she looked for her card to pay for the shoes but before she could I payed for it myself. She looked up at me and said "You didn't have to do that I had it myself." "Baby when you with me you don't have to pay for nothing, but you can repay me back." I said she looked at me funny before she said something or get the wrong idea I said "You can repay me by giving me your number and name." She smiled and stuck her hand out I gave her my 7 and made her type her number and name in she put it as "Brya😘" and I said "Give me your phone also." She gave it to me and I put my number in and saved it as "Daddy❤️". She looked up at me and said "Boy you better change it now." I chuckled and changed it to "DaddyCam😉". She sucked her teeth and took her phone back I chuckled and ask her what store next.

3 hours later
Brya's POV
Me and Camron end up going into tons of stores and he wouldn't let me pay for nothing no matter how many times I had to fight him over it, he end up taking my whole card away from me because I was quote on quote annoying him. I finally met up with Ali and Lani in the food court. When they seen who I was coming with Lani smirked and Ali dapped him up I looked at him and said "You never told me y'all was cool." "Didn't think to mention it." he said I rolled my eyes at him he know damn well I had a little crush on him he always want to play. Moments later another guy walked over to us and dapped both of them up and looked at Lani like she was a snack but of course she wasn't paying attention she was too busy on Instagram. We all wasn't chilling and eating Cam had finally gave me back my card. We was on the way out when I made Lani stop and take a picture of me not even two seconds later Camron jumped in it and picked me up. In of them I looked shocked in the other I was laughing so all you seen was me smiling really hard the picture was really cute. I took my phone back and we all said our laters to each other but leaving out I peeped Lani giving Cam's homie his number ok girl I see you lol. We went our separate ways and started driving home today had to be one of the best days ever.

Brya in the MM