More about me

Hey again!!

I've decided that you guys deserve to know more about me so you'll feel comfortable to talk to me so here it is:

I am Lorin and I suffer from major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, phobic anxiety,panic disorder and possibly more. As a child I was abused by my step dad and I have been bullied my whole life. So far I have had a terrible life. On September 24th 2015 I was rushed to A&E after a serious overdose. I was told it was a miracle that I lived. I saw it as a curse, a punishment. I was admitted onto a psychiatric ward and was kept there for 5 months before being discharged. While I was there I made a great friend who is kind of my girlfriend ( I'm bisexual or pan, its very confusing). After going to hospital almost everything got worse,but there were one or two good parts.

My name is Lorin, I'm nearly 14 years old and I have attempted suicide 48 times since the beginning of 2011.

You are never alone. You may think no one understands or cares,but they do. I understand and I care. If you look in the mirror and see nothing good about yourself then get a better mirror and look a little closer because there is something inside of you that kept you alive when you wanted to quit. It is not you but the world you should hate.

If you want to talk I am here for you either on this account or my main account lorin3 .

STAY STRONG!!!!