1: Married Life

~Blade's P.O.V~

After Andy fed our animals, we decided to go on a walk. I grabbed my keys, and we left, just talking about random things. When we got to the park, I decided to tell him what I've been waiting to say since I found out.

See, he was on tour for 3 months, and half way through the tour he came home for about a week.

"Andy, babe I need to tell you something.." I told him to get his attention. We sat down at a park bench, and he looked at me waiting for me to tell him. "What's up babe? Is it good or bad?" He asked me. "Well, it's actually great..remember when you came to visit me about a month ago?" I asked him, and he replied with a 'yes'

"Well, we did what what in the butt butt, and now I have a baby in my tum tum.." I looked in his eyes, and he got all excited. "OH MY GOSH!!! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS BABE!!!!" He yelled and hugged me. "How are you feeling? Do you want some food? Here I'll carry you home. You have to be careful!" He started blabbing on and on.

"Ooh we have to tell Vic! And Stew! And Ben and the band and Pierce the Veil and just everybody!!" He pulls out his phone and created a group conversation

To; Vic, Jaime, Tony, Mike, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, CC, Ben, Danny, Oli, Stewart, Blaze, Lexi, Alex, Jack, Rian, Zach, Austin, Alan, Tino, Phil

Guys!!!! Com to Blade and Is house tomorrow at 2!! If you have plans cancel.. WE HAVE NEWS BITCHES

After Andy sent the text I laughed, and he carried me back home and made me let him make me pizza... I can never get enough of pizza.. like pizza is and always will be my love.

After we ate the delicious pizza he made us, we went into the living room and cuddled on the couch while I told him about the shoots I had. See, I didn't want only Andy to pay for our things, so I became a photographer. But anyways, we watched batman like usual, and fell asleep on the couch.

---the next day around 3pm---

Once everyone got to Andy and I's house, we sat them all in the backyard, since it's the largest area in the house. "GUYS SHUT UP" Andy yelled to get everyone's attention. "As yall know we have something to tell all of you guys" I said as Andy put his arm around my waist. "Well tell us Biersack!" Stewart yelled and everyone laughed.

"I'm pregnant" I said and saw people get happy. "THERE'S GONNA BE A LITTLE ANDY OH MY GOD!! HE'S GONNA PLAY DRUMS DUDE I'LL TEACH HIM!" CC was the first to react, after that Vic came, and grabbed Andy by the year. Vic yanked Andy down so that they would be the same height.

"I swear to god Biersack if you're not there for my grandchild you will be missing your man parts" he said in a low threatening voice. Andy smiled down at Vic once he was let go, and said, "I promise if I'm not there for them, I'll let you stab me. I will be there for Blade and our baby. No matter what.. I won't leave them." He said and put his arm back around my waist.

For the rest of the day everyone was congratulating us, and a few people said they'd stop drinking till I gave birth.. even though I know that won't happen.. all of them already broke that when Ben found our stash, and everyone but Andy, Vic, Stew and I started drinking. I ran upstairs to play Xbox in Andy and I's room, since it was getting too loud downstairs.

When I got in, Andy came in shortly after me. We closed the door and he picked out a random COD game to play. He grabbed us controllers, while I got in our bed ready to cuddle.

When he got in bed with the remote I was ready to kick his ass. Hehe I'll always kick his ass at any xbox game... I'm just the master and he can go suck my dick.

After a while, I got bored and stopped the game to look at the stats

ID: BladeIsBetter AndyBitch
Kills: 552_______152

As soon as the kills came up, Andy groaned and turned off the TV. He turned over and grabbed me to get on top of me. "How. Do. You. Always. Win." He asked me between kissing my face. "Because, I'm better than you bitchhhhhhhhhhh" I reply with my derp face, and he started laughing at me. I giggle as I turn back on the tv, and go to netflix... you can't have chill without netflix, if ya know what I mean.. *retarded wink face*

~Next morning 10am~

~Andy's P.O.V~

I can't believe she's pregnant!!! The girl I love and I are going to have a baby together.. Oh my god, we have to start buying things! We need a crib and and toys and diapers and and and everything!!

"Baby!!!" I yell while turning off the tv. I shake her awake, since it's 10:08am. Everyone left last night around midnight, so now it's just us. "Whaaaatttttt? Leave me aloneeeeee..." She mumbles, and buries herself deeper in the pillow and blanket. I smile at her cuteness, and get on top of her.

"We have to go shoppingggggg cmonnnnn wake uppppp!" I whisper in her ear

I finally wake her up, and we go to get dressed. She wears black sweatpants, and a blue tank top, and I wear the same kind of sweat pants, but a black Kiss shirt. I give her a piggy back ride, and run downstairs to make our food. I make us some delicious 5 star lucky charms. Hehe, I make wonderful meals.

After we eat, we brush our teeth and leave the house to go buy things... I still haven't told her what we're going shopping for.... hehe c: she'll find out soon.