He left my hand .

" Who are you ?"

" Am Hamza ! And I came to inform you if you marry Arafath You Will be killed by my boss . "

" What ?" 

" Yea.. I know You will think that Why did I say that because The one who is related to Arafath wil die . And I know you Coz You are The head girl of the collge , And I don't want your Life to be ruined ."

" I don't believe you !"

" I know so An evidence will Help you understand ."

" Show ."

He showed me the video I saw a girl trying to release her self from the grip of a muscular man , And Another girl Trying to push the man . The girl was trying hard to help her free from the man , She was crying loud Hard Shouting names . The man dug his face the neck of the girl , Helpless she was moving hard , The man beat her vigorously , The girl who tried to release or help the other girl was Hit by a A stick on back of her head . She fell down . The girl became helpless but in no time two young man Came in The place . And started fighting and I identified the first man it was Arafath . He went near the man beat him vigorously . I mummered " Alhamdulilah " The girl was safe Now Nothing Happened bad with her . 

" Soo You mean Ki Arafath !"

" Yes Arafath Is Married Guy !"

" What !" 

" And the girl was His wife Zainab Khan ! And that other girl was Sara And the other guys were Amer , Fouad and Kashif . who all came to save the girl and Its Better You marry Sohail Than Arafath . Or else this time no one will Now what will happen to You Coz LAst time he got to knew by Sara Now My boss Will Utter That Crime WHich He was not able to do Before with Zainab ."

" Ya Allah !"

" TAzeen You won't Marry that Betrayer ." I turned towards the voice . I saw it was by Brother .

" Bhaijan !"

" Yea..How could he not tell he was married ."

" Bhaijan He tried to say but I stopped ."

" Are you Mad ! You are not gonna Marry Because Of him You will Lie In the victim ."

" But He saved Zainab Right then Where is she ?" I turned towards Hamza .

" She is in Coma And After She was saved from being the Victim They Took her to hospital And she Was in a shock for sometime but then she went to coma . "

" OMG !" 

" So "

" Alhamdulilah SHe was saved from That man . But he should have went in Jail right?"

" Yes he was sent  but After the Money Randsom given to the people  He was released."

" Idiot !" I stampped In Anger .

" But why Did you say i asked him?"

"Because Of me !" I turned right I saw Arafath Came near me and stood ."I said him to say the truth to you !"

" HuH Why Did you keep us in darkness ?" My Brother pushed hi

he resembled himself." No I din't wanted that I Tried many times to say her but she refused , So I found a way to say by this way ."

" Sooo You Mean it was your plan to Open Your own life past !" My eyes were teary .

" Yes !" 

" My Sister won't be marrying Arafath !"

" But Bhaijan !" 

" No But's Tazeen "

" Yea..Tazeen You will fall in danger its better you marry sohail ." Arafath said .

" But I don't like him !" 

" No Tazeen I know Sohail He is a nice guy !" Arafath said .

" After accepting I will marry you I got to know That he will again attack so I will not marry you I don't have capacity to again face the hardships ." 

" But- " 

" Tazeen am done here Leave me !"

" Yea..Come Tazeen"

I went With Bhai and sat in the car Looked at the mall inside he hugged hamza and cried .

" Bhaijan ! Its Not good !"

" TAzoo ! he only said ki he will not marry for your safety nothing is bad ."

" But What will we say parents ?"

" I will explain them and ask sohail !"

" Ok "

And sooon left the place .

*****************************

hey guys how is it ?

Alhamdulilah nothing happen to Zainab !

" And now Tazeen is not Marrying Arafath but this not the end this the start of trouble ! check out in next chaps ."