Far Out ch. 1 (Book we r ALL writing 2gether)

Far Out Ch. 1 (book we r making 2gether)

*Ok so u all said u wanted something different! Well I brought it! I had the wickedest idea 4 a story and I think that it could really work! So here's the first chapter, and yes I am writing based on comments left so leave your ideas! Also at the end of the chapter look for your name cuz im thanking thoughs of u who were brave enough to tell me your ideas!*

It was the middle of summer, my skinny jeans and black tang top's fit upon my body was my only concern. I knew I looked stunning, but tonight I really wanted to look perfect. Grabbing my lip gloss and cell phone I headed out of the house and opened the door of my black truck.

Even though I lived in a town that wasn't the hugest, we still had parties that some people would die to attend. In fact, that was where I was going. Dane Heartman was what one would call teen royalty. He was athletic, smart, and easy on the eyes. And, most importantly known for being rich with parents that were on business trips all the time; so the "Heartman wild parties" were famous. But the parties host meant nothing to me; it was my date that gave me a reason to even show up at this party in the first place.

I checked my mirrors and put my long wavy black hair in front of me. My bright gold eyes looking back at me, reassuring me that I wasn't dreaming and that this night would go perfectly. I wasn't usually the type of girl who panicked, for any reason. But it seemed I was a little jittery tonight.

When I finally reached my destination, which was a huge house on the edge of a darkening forest, I parked my car. There was music playing and people holding beer bottles while freak-dancing on the make-shift dance floor, a cleared out area on the side of the house.

"Hey! Leilani, over here babe," I was greeted by my dates familiar smooth voice. I walked up to a circle of people; I'd seen most of them around school, not that I talked to them though. The girls were all done up, one of them was even covered in body glitter. Their designer jeans hugged their plastic asses just as their tiny tees practically let their un-naturally D-sized boobs pop out. The guys were of course jocks, either in white tang top to show off their abs or football jersey with sagging pants.

"Hey Josh," I said to my gorgeous date. He was a football maniac, true, but he seemed different. We got along great when we first became science partners in class. It just felt nice to me to find a guy who didn't base his view on me by rumors others had started, and lord knows how many of THOSE there are! "You look really hot," I flirted, touching his arm and scooting closer.

"Of course I do! I mean, I'd have to, to be able to have you stand next to me." Awwww he was so cute! "Hey guys I'm gonna go with Lei. See you." One of his friends winked and Josh just play punched him in the shoulder. Then, putting his arm around my waist, walked with me over to the edge of the trees. We had total privacy.

"You know," Josh said while look at his feet, "I was surprised you agreed to came with me. After all, everyone is gossiping about us."

"I know, but as long as you're willing to ignore what others think, so am I." I looked at his face and smiled. Wow, I think he actually cares about me! That's a first...

Josh set his beer bottle down, looked up at me, and cupped my face in his hands. Kissing me lightly, at first, then hurriedly. I didn't even notice that we had walked farther back, into the masses trees. My whole thinking process was totally out of whack. All I wanted was Josh, and he wanted me. It would be okay for us to make out on the first date, right? That seemed totally fair in the current situation.

His hands slid along my shoulder blades, between them, then down my back. He had one had on my ass and the other knotted in my waist long hair. I had both my hands on his chest, feeling his muscles flex at my soft touch. I shivered. He was kissing me all over now, totally blessed-out, I wasn't as aware as I should have been.

Josh was pulling off my shirt, I put my hands on his wrists. Hopefully, signaling that that was as far as I wanted to go. My brain was in a daze, at first I thought he was backing off. But then I realized he was going for my jeans. "No..." It came out of me as a mumble. But it obviously didn't do me any good. All I got as a response from Josh was a groan and, "Don't fight it baby. You will remember this night for as long as you live." Oh ya that makes it ALL better! Tears were streaming down my face. I was going to spend the rest of my night yelling at myself for this one.

I pushed him away and was prepared to leave when I heard a loud crash, then shattering sound. I whirled around and saw that Josh had grabbed his beer battle and shattered the end of it against a tree. He stood there like he was ready to attack me, weapon and all. I tried to run back to the party, letting the lights and sounds guide me, but he grabbed me and spun be back against a tree.

"I said don't fight! I'm getting paid to lay you, freak. Why else would I be caught dead with a witch?" I shuttered at my old nick-name. I knew I wasn't a witch, the town had made that up because people are single minded. I didn't act like a bitch just because I was pretty and because I never would show up at church on Sundays many people began to talk. But what set of the "witch" switch was the fact that both of my parents are Goth. (but that's a story for later)

Josh was leaning into me now, tucking my hair behind my ear he whispered, "And what people think is ALL that matters. I guess an outcast like your self couldn't possibly comprehend that." Now I was REALLY crying. But I had to get away, so when Josh pulled up slightly I took that chance to ram my head into his neck and lower jaw. Wriggling out of my captive's grasp I full on bolted into the woods. Josh yelled and cursed me, but as I ran his words were lost in the still silence of the night.

I stopped running when I reached a grassy ledge that overlooked a small meadow. I looked up at the stars, and then all at once I broke down onto the ground. Curling up into a ball to cry always felt right; like shrinking into nothingness would cure all my problems.

Look at what you've done now! You stupid, stupid idiot! Why would he like you for you? He's just like the rest of them! Being an outcast... well it's all I will ever need to know. So I might as well accept who I am...

I had watched the stars twinkle and shine until they had gone out that night, and watched silently as the dawn graced me with its presents. It wasn't till then that I fell asleep; my tear stained face lying on the cold, hard ground.

Ok so as I promised, here are the ppl that posted their ideas for chapter 1 of "Far Out". There is no order of importance im just naming you in order from 1st to comment to last. So that means if you want to be first on the list or any other number (maybe u always have 2 b the same # or hav OCD and need 2 b even? IDK!) Post as sooon and you read! Also don't forget to look up "Far Out" as the name of the book and not "Book we r all writing 2gether", or just fan me (u don't have 2 I really don't care, wutevas easiest 4 u). Ok here it goes...

ͻ Lovegirl5690

ͻ Hansconcourtney

ͻ Tigerlily23

ͻ RollingWithStones

And with that be sure to post your ideas, no matter what they r!!! -Sealuvr