Chapter 1

A/N: First of all. thanks for choosing to read this book! Hope you like this first chappie! Secondly, please note that only people who KNOW ABOUT DANCE MOMS or ROUGHLY KNOW can read this book. Or else, go find out more. Thanks and enjoy!:)

"And...CUT!" the director shouted.

It was about time, I thought.

"Well done everyone! I'm gonna go edit the footage. You guys, on the other hand," he did a fake pout, "are free to go!"

"Go say bye then get Mackenzie," my mom says.

I sigh and stifle a yawn before heading over to Kendall.

"Hey Mads. Finally done shooting! Oh my gosh! Oh, by the way, Kenzie's over there with Jojo." She hugs me and turns her head to Jill who's giving her a pointed look. "Well, I gotta go before my mom kills me. They already stretched filming time and I need to wake up early tomorrow to study with her. Filming's been longer and longer these days..."

"KENDALL, NOW!' Jill bellows.

"OKAY!" Kendall screams back.

She smile-shrugs at me before leaving.

I then start looking for Jojo, who's said to be with Mackenzie. It's the easiest to find her with her brightly coloured ribbon and all.

Soon, I see a fountain of blonde hair and an exquisite ribbon binding it together. "Jojo! Kenz!" I call, smiling. They stop talking and look at me. They wave at me before I tell Kenzie we need to go. She nods, reluctantly.

We both say bye to Jojo before going to Kalani and Nia, who both look like they're taking about something... serious.

"Hey girls, everything okay?" "Yeah," Nia says. I raise an eyebrow, unconvinced. "Totally!" Kalani squeals and they both double over in laughter. I give then a 'whaa' look.

"Maddie, just don't get mad, okay?"

"What is it?!" I ask, irritated.

"We heard that there's a really cute boy coming in a few episode's time... but he's too young for us. He's Gino Cosculluela from CADC and we're planning to hook you up with him! And I swear, he's hot." Kalani says.

"WHAT?! NO! NO WAY! NOT HAPPENING. Eww, just, no."

"It's gonna be fun you know! Just a little puppy love? Please don't take any offence but we think that you've been a bit uptight lately so..."

Mackenzie obviously senses the tension and pulls me away after giving an awkward laugh and saying bye to them for the both of us.

To be honest, I'm fuming right now.

•••••

[A few weeks later]

This was it. This was the episode that Gino would be introduced. True enough, we were briefed about Gino's arrival a week before and trust me, I wasn't happy. Kendall, Nia and even Mackenzie now were all on cloud nine when it was confirmed while I was, well, in a drain. They were gonna have so much fun playing matchmaker.

Gino emerged from nowhere halfway through my lesson. The moment I saw him with his dad, I gawked, innerly of course. My usually unreliable 'outerly' finally listened to me for once and showed an indifferent, almost bored look.

He was one...Whoosh Boy. He definitely was one of those guys who attracted the average, everyday girls and had a plastic one as a girlfriend. I couldn't believe someone like him would be let onto the show. He had a tan body, brown (gross looking) hair and a tall, lean build. He had the tiniest hint of muscles, the average sized eyes and a constant smirk-forming mouth.

Gino's father went over to greet Abby while hugging her. Turns out they were friends quite some time ago. Gino just stood by the door awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Come! Come!" Abby beckons to Gino in glee. "Girls, meet Gino! And his dad!" she introduces, still with a big smile on her face.

"Hey," we all chorus.

I look at Nia and Kalani, and they look back at me with a cheeky smile. My face hardens and I look back at Gino, with a forced smile.

Gino seems to have noticed because he shoots me a confused look before turning his head back to Abby.

"So girls, Gino'll be joining us for a couple of weeks. Be nice!" Abby's so amazingly happy that it's weird. She must be in love, I think.

Isn't this gonna be a great few weeks.

•••••

OH MY YASS! I DID THE FIRST CHAPPIE. OH AND BTW HAPPY CNY (CHINESE NEW YEAR) TO ALL MY CHINESE READERS! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON MADDIE'S REACTION TO GINO! REMEMBER TO VOTE TOO! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY YA DAZZLERS!
~experienceddazzler