t w e n t y - o n e

Gabriel stood up and slipped an oversized sweater (probably Sam's) over his head.

It stopped about mid thigh and the sleaves were way too long for his hands.

He heard Sam sigh heavily and he turned around. Sam was lazily supporting his head with his left hand, his choclate brown locks flopping down over his eyes.

Sam let a little giggle escape from his lips.

Gabriel frowned in confusion.

Sam's giggles soon turned into almost seal-clapping-laughter.

He stood up and staggered over to his angel.

"What?!" Gabriel asked persistantly for the 3rd time.

"T-the sleeves are to long for your little h-handsies" Sam managed to say before snorting.

Gabriel crossed his arms in protest. The sleeves flopping at his sides, causing Sam to stagger out of the room.

Minutes later a disgruntled Dean was dragged into the room. His hair was ruffled and lips slightly swollen.

It didn't take much to 'suggest' what activities him and Castiel were performing.

"D-Dean look at his little handsies" Sam said breathlessly. "Look at them Dean. They're so cute"

Dean tried to suppress a smile and almkst succeeded before Castiel entered the room to find out what all the commotion was about.

He did the cute squinty-eye thing and tilted his head.

"Gabe's handsies are t-too short for the sleeves" Sam laughed. "Cassie, they're so tiny"

"Probably not the only tiny thing" Dean muttered under his breath.

"Shutup Dean" Sam huffed, thinking for a moment. "And the certain part you're talking about is quite big, I can assure you. But if you don't believe me I'm sure I have some photgraphic evidence or unless you'd like more physical proof"

Dean's cheeks flushed red and he quickly exited the room, Cas following behind.

Sam turned to Gabriel and tried to hold a straight face. *cough cough* the only straight thing about him *cough cough*

"Fuck you" Gabriel said spitefully.

Sam gripped him by his hips and pulled him closer. He placed their soft lips together and smiled into the kiss.

"You know you love me"