Untitled Part 1

Începe de la început

"Hey, hey! Stop that" Brock grabbed Deans wrist. "No" Dean was trying to fight out of Brock's grip, but it was too tight. "Fucking let me go, Brock!" Dean yelled. "Don't do that again" Brock said still gripping Deans wrist. "Fine" Dean said. Brock let go of him.

"I'm gonna get you back for that" Dean said angrily, like a child, folding his arms up against his chest. "Oh really? Go for it" Brock teased.

Dean then punched Brock in the arm, with all his strength. Brock didn't even flinch. Dean just looked at him with his mouth open. "What fuck is wrong with?!" Dean exclaimed, like a little kid. Brock just chuckled. "That's not even funny" Dean said. "Asshole"

"It's actually really funny" Brock said, laughing. They didn't say anything for a few minutes, they just sat there.

Until Brock broke the silence......

"Room with me" Brock said randomly. Dean looked confused for a moment "Huh?" "Room with me" Brock confirmed. "Brock, that's nice of you, but I don't want to be a bother, to you especially" Dean said.

"I want you to room with me" Brock said. Dean looked at him for conformation. Brock nodded. "Thank you, Brock" Dean said. "Wait for me" Brock said. Dean nodded.

Brock suddenly got up. Dean looked up at him. "I gotta go, pretty boy." Brock said. Dean got up as well. "Me too, I need to shower." Dean said.

Brock was about to walk away when "Hey! You better not hurt Roman tonight" Dean said. Brock chuckled "I make no promises, pretty boy. I'll see you later" He winked at Dean.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dean was sitting in the trainers room. Roman was icing his jaw. "Ro, I'm so sorry" Dean began "I should of come out, but I-I didn't have enough time to react. And I'm so fucking sorry. This is all my fault..........." Dean went on. "Dean shut the fuck up for a second, can you do that? Just shut the fuck up." Roman lashed out on Dean. Dean was taken aback. "Okay. I-I'm gonna go, b-bye" Dean said, his voice cracking as he headed out the door. "Dean wait!" Roman yelled, but Dean was far out the door.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]]][][][][][][][]

Dean rolled his luggage and held his intercontinental title and went out into the parking lot. Brock said he'd be there.

Brock was waiting outside the car, he saw Dean and met him halfway to help him with his luggage.

They both got into the car. Brock had expected Dean to lash out on him since he F5'd Roman. But, Dean just sat there silently.

Dean was really holding in his tears, he couldn't fucking cry. Definitely not in front of Brock Lesnar. He just closed his eyes and swallowed the lump in his throat and that heart breaking feeling you feel in your chest when you hold in your cry.

They finally got to the hotel. They exited the car and rolled their luggage.

When they got into the room. There was one bed. One very large bed. Deans eyes widened. Brock noticed and smiled "I can sleep on the floor" Brock said. Dean looked at him like he was crazy "No. I'll sleep on the floor." Dean said.

"Y'know the beds big enough for both of us. Unless you feel uncomfortable....." Brock said. "No, no I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. We'll both sleep on it" Dean said. Brock nodded.

They both stripped of their clothes. Brock watched as Deans body moved. "I hope you don't mind, Brock. But, I only sleep in briefs." Dean said. "No, I don't mind. I actually do the same thing." Brock said, smirking.

They both brushed their teeth, then got into bed. Brock just lied there for a few minutes, until he heard a small choked sob and sniffling. The noise broke his heart and he's Brock 'Fucking' Lesnar. "Dean?" He whispered "Are you okay?"

Dean turned on the lamp on his side and sat up, he wiped his tears. "Y-Yeah m'fine." Dean says, with a stuffed nose. Brock sat up "What's wrong, Dean?" Brock asks. "Sorry, Brock. I-I knew I'd be a bother, I could leave." Dean went to get up. Brock gently grabbed his hand. "Dean, I want you to stay. What's gotten you so upset?" Brock asked softly. Deans pained blue eyes met Brocks passionate blue ones.

They stared at each other for a couple of moments. Until Dean finally spoke up ".....Um....Roman kind of lashed out on me earlier."

"Dean, I need you to answer this very honestly. Did he hit you?" Brock said slowly. Dean shook his head, but tears were coming to his eyes. "N-No, he would never. I know him. I-I just, I'm scared-" Deans voice cracked. "I-I'm scared that history may repeat itself." Dean said whispering.

"Has one of your past boyfriends abused you?" It pained Brock to ask, but he had to. Dean nodded his head, as tears continued to stream down his face. "S-Seth" Dean said, quietly. Brock tensed up. "Seth was my boyfriend. A little before Seth betrayed us, Seth started hitting me. A slap turned into a punch, a punch would turn into a kick, a kick would turn into beating, a beating would become very rough s-sex." Dean said, still crying.

Brock looked furious, but he tried to keep his anger in tact. He didn't want to scare Dean. "Seth raped you?" Brock asked in a deep voice.

Dean nodded, his tears shedding. "Y-yeah, I would blackout from the pain and wake up to him apologizing to me" Dean said between sharp breaths. "And I fucking still loved him, I'm fucking ridiculous" he chuckled coldly, tears still going down his face.

Brock stroked Dean face and wiped away the tears "Dean, stop putting yourself down. You've gone through so much, and you deserve the world and more." Brock said quietly.

Brock turned off the lamp and held the small man in his arms. Dean buried his face in the crook of Brock neck and wrapped his arms around Brocks neck, while Brock put his arms around Deans waist. Brock kissed Deans head. "I'll protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you, Dean" Brock whispered.

"Brock....thank you, my beast" Dean said quietly.

"Anytime. My....my beauty" Brock said as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.