"Levi, has that happened before?" Erwin asked, his bushy eyebrows furrowed together.

"Yes." Levi sighed. "This was the third one, I believe. They've all been recently. The first time, we were all in the dinning hall and she was standing before she fell over. She has had a glazed look over her eyes before she falls to the floor unconscious." Levi explained. "Second time, the two of us were outside and I pinned her to the ground after a hand to hand exercise and she hit her head really hard."

"That's not good." Erwin sighed. "Gen, I want you to come home for a couple days. Just so I can watch over you." He assured me. I shook my head.

"No, I wanna stay here!" I protested. Erwin took my hand.

"Genevieve- I'm your guardian. I don't want anything to happen to you. You're my girl. I can't let anything happen to you." He said softly.

"No. I want to stay and help Levi!" I continued to protest.

"Genevieve." Levi silenced me. "Please just go with him. Just a few days, then you can come back and be with me. I promise that everything will be okay. I just don't want anything to happen to you, either." He said, gently running his finger down my cheek in a calming movement. I sighed.

"When do we leave?" I asked in defeat.

"You'll leave with myself and Mike later. Don't worry about bringing stuff. You'll be taking time off while you're home." Erwin said. I nodded.

"Let's go back down. We need to finish this." I said. The two nodded. I held onto Levi's shoulder for support, still feeling dizzy. We walked down the stairs and back into the dining room. I retook my seat beside Eren and kept my eyes on the table.

"Auruo, you'll be second in command while Genevieve is home with me." Erwin said. Auruo looked up surprised.

"Mini-Boss is going home?" He asked hesitantly. I nodded.

"For a few days. I'll be back, though." I assured them. Auruo nodded.

"Okay." He sighed. I smiled at him. I knew the others would be alright without me. I just didn't know about Levi.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I sighed at I saddled up Nocky. I stroked her mane.

"Hey, girl. Ready to go home?" I asked her softly. She put her nose against my hand. I smiled softly at my mare. I felt arms around my waist. "Levi."
I giggled. I turned to see Eren instead. He was awfully close to my face.

"Please don't go." He pleaded. "I'm afraid of Heichuo." He said. I chuckled and fixed his collar before running my hands down his chest.

"You'll be okay." I promised. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "But you won't be if Levi catches you with me." I told him. He backed away from me just as Levi walked in.

"Scram, brat." He told Eren. Eren ran out past him and Levi walked over to me. He swiftly grabbed my waist and brought our hips together before crushing our lips together in such a passionate kiss, our lips locked. I put my hands on his chest. We stood making out for several minutes before pulling away for air. Levi and I still were extremely close. He stared into my eyes for several moments before pulling me into a tight hug. I put my head in his embrace and just hugged him back.