Chapter 9

Sorry for the wait :( I have some ideas but I'm still opened to hear you guys ideas as well :)
--------------------------------------------

I was on my way to Judar's room when I ran into Kougyoku "Clover there you are come on mother wants to see us in the throne room" Kougyoku said really fast well dragging me by the arm "ok ok" I said walking behind her.

We got to the throne room to see everyone here including a few princesses I don't know of, I went and stood by Judar who was standing my Kouha "hey Clover your late" Kouha whispered "don't blame me I didn't expect this ok" I mumbled, we both got a shut by Judar, then Gyokuen started talking "welcome my beloved children and guest... Kouen has something he would like to discuss" Gyokuen said smiling 'her smile frightens me' I shivered at that thought "you ok Clover" Judar asked as he seen me shiver "oh yes" I mumbled, he nodded. Kouen walked up in front and started talking about this strange island that just appeared out of nowhere "and I'm going to go take a look at this strange island" Kouen finished, my eyes widen "did he just say-" "ALONE" Koumei yelled at his brother "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS KOUEN" Kouha yelled, the princesses gasped at this "yes I'm going alone and I am serious" Kouen answered walking out the room "wow I did not see that coming" I mumbled "yeah whatever" Judar said walking out the room as well "apparently I don't see a lot of things coming" I said as I walked out the door to find Judar.

I walked out to the gardens to find Judar there looking up at the sky "man your hard to fine" I sighed as I walked up besides him "watchca looking at" I asked looking up at the sky "thinking" Judar said "about what?" I asked, being nosy "about that island" he said "hmm? Yeah I've been having a bad feeling every since he said that" I said looking down "are you worried for him" Judar asked I nodded "bet if it was someone else you wouldn't care" he said "THAT'S NOT TRUE IF IT WAS YOU I WOULD WORRY AS WELL" I yelled at him in the face, his eyes widen and I calmed down "stupid if it was someone else I would worry" I sighed walking away "WAIT CLOVER" Judar yelled "what?" I asked turning around "stay here with me for a little while" he said I was shocked "hehe is the powerful Judar scared to be alone" I teased him "NO STUPID I HAVE THE DOOR LOCKED TO OUR ROOM" he yelled "YOU... WHY?" I yelled at him "so no one can steal your spell book stupid" Judar huffed looking back up at the sky "fair enough" I said walking back over to him. The whole time I had this bad feeling like somethings going to happen to Kouen in that island and I couldn't shake it off.

2 months later

Kouen still didn't show up and everyone was starting to get worried "Clover I'm worried what if something happened to my brother" Kougyoku said as she was helping me with the roses in the garden "I'm sure he's fine" I said, truth be told I was worried sick and Judar was no help he was gone to this Sinbad guys island about 4 days ago, I wasn't allowed to go even Katie forbid me to go, since both of them left I haven't eaten in 4 days I keep having nightmares of them... Nothing with that man in them... I couldn't sleep and Kougyoku and Hakuei was starting to worry about me, I was worrying everyone.

I looked down at the roses when Hakuei walked in "Clover Judar's back" Hakuei said well smiling, I jumped up "Kougyoku can you handle this" I asked her she nodded "yes go now and see if he's ok" Kougyoku said I nodded and ran for our room. I ran in the room to see Judar there pissed off "YOUR BACK" I yelled hugging him "Clover" he gasped looking back at me as I moved away from the hug I gave him "heh didn't think you'll miss me that much" he said grinning "stupid I told you 4 days ago before you left that I would worry about you if you were to leave me... Here" I said correcting myself "fine" he huffed, I giggled "hey why were you so mad when I came in" I asked he sighed "Kouen hasn't come back..." He said I nodded "now Gyokuen wants us to go look for him" he sighed I nodded for him to continue "today" he finished "WHAT?!" I yelled shocked "yeah get ready we leave soon" he said "but you just got back shouldn't you rest" I said he looked at me "no I'm fine now get ready or I'll leave you" he said walking over to the bed "fine" I sighed and got ready.Once I was ready Judar got out his flying carpet, now we're on our way to the island Kouen went to.

I was leaning over the side of the carpet looking at the beautiful scene of the ocean below us "it's beautiful" I mumbled "hah you act like you haven't seen the ocean before" Judar said laughing at me, but stopped when he seen my serious face "holy shit you haven't seen the ocean before" he said shocked "no I was always locked in my palace I wasn't allowed to leave not even for the festivals we used to hold... I would just sit in my room watching it through my window" I said looking sad "man you had it rough why didn't they let you go you of the palace?" Judar asked "they said it was for my protection so I never really questioned it" I said looking out off the side of the flying carpet "oh" Judar said before looking away.

We were riding for a while before Judar yelled "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THERE" I looked down over the carpet to see a island "hey Judar is that it?" I asked pointing at the island "YES IT IS GOOD JOB STUPID" he yelled while patting my head "I'm not stupid, stupid" I said calling him stupid because he didn't notice the island sooner "whatever let's go" he said flying down towards the island is the carpet. Once we got close enough to the ground I jumped the carpet landing on my feet gracefully "WHAT THE HELL WOMAN YOU COULD HAVE DIED" Judar yelled as he walked off the carpet and up to me "haha but I didn't... JUDAR LOOK" I said/yelled as I pointed to the carpet, Judar looked behind him to see the car disappearing "WHAT THE HELL" he yelled, I just stood there shocked "it's a beautiful island but it has this scary vibe to it" I mumbled. Just then the trees started growing taller "JUDAR" I yelled he looked back at me "I NOTICED" he yelled at me walking over to me, the trees stopped growing, me and Judar looked at each other "it's like a maze" I said looking at the different directions it was later out here "yeah come one let's go fine Kouen so he can help" Judar said walking to look for him "ok" I said walking behind him "stay close too" Judar ordered "yes sir" I said looking around to find Kouen.