Deleted Scene From Curves In A Bikini (Amy/Wyatt)

Hello lovely. Don't you look cute today. Well, it's time for Wyatt/Amy sexy fun time. Love y'all!

Forever yours,~Vamps

****MATURE CONTENT****

Wyatt Cole

     She smelled like strawberries. That was all I could think as I held Amy in my arms and she laughed at my joke.

     Her eyes twinkled under the dim lights of the reception dance floor. She was all I'd ever dreamed of. All I had ever hoped for.

     My best friend was gorgeous in her tight white dress. Maybe you aren't supposed to wear white to a wedding, but Amy'd always been a rebellious child and I couldn't get enough of her in it.

     "Wyatt?" She asked, looking up at me and smiled, "What are you thinking about?" she asked, her perfectly blue eyes glimmering with curiousness.

    I shook my head, "Just how bad I am at dancing." she laughed at me. "You're not that bad, look we're dancing right now, aren't we?" I smiled down at her.

    "I guess so, if you call hugging and swaying a form of dancing." She slapped my shoulder, "It's called slow dancing you uncultured bum." and I just laughed.

   "Since when am I the uncultured bum?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. She raised her's right back. "Since I found out that you don't know what slow dancing is."

      I rolled my eyes playfully, and readjusted my arms around her waist, her arms wrapping a little tighter to my neck. I looked around the ballroom, Aylin and Adrian were hugging closely, her cheek on his chest and his chin on her head, they looked so perfectly at peace, so happy.

  There were only two or three other couples in the ballroom.

   Amy was only two inches shorter than me, her face right in front of mine, our breaths intermingling.

    Our position was intimately close and I couldn't get enough of her sweet scent and depthless blue eyes, and I felt my own eyes drawn to hers.

     We stared at one another, silence falling between us, the only sounds were the song playing softly from the speakers and our breaths which were quiet and low.

   "Wyatt..." She whispered, her hands twitching a little as they touched the ends of my hair.

    The little beauty mark by her nose made her face even more adorable and I found my eyes now drawn to her plush pink lips.

     Her's snapped to mine and in an instant I pulled her to me, leaning down and placing my lips on hers.

     Her hands were running wildly through my hair making me grunt in delight. I'd waited so long for this moment.

    The sparks were running up my spine and my lips tingled at the touch of hers.

    I felt her moan in my mouth making my lips curl up into a smug smirk against hers.

    She didn't seem to notice as I grazed my finger tips over the sensitive skin of her neck.

    The kiss was heated. I wanted her, badly. I always had but want was quickly turning into need as she plunged her tongue into my mouth and I bite her bottom lip softly.

    My hands were now squeezing her hips making her gasp and moan. All of a sudden we broke away, trying to catch our breath, but failing miserably.