Chapter 1: Finding a save place to Hide

Alejandra's POV:
"Sol! Over here," I shouted.

We were trying to find a save place to hide from La Migra. As you can see we are illegal in America. We finally found a house in a hidden street.

Then Sol finally came inside and we went to whatever room. I went upstairs and found a room. I opened the door and it was big.

I put my stuff down and got some stuff out. I put my fluffy blankets and pillows on my bed. After that, I put some posters on my walls. Then I put some stuff on my furniture. Lastly I put my clothing and shoes in my closet.

Then I went to my brother's room, Jose. I knocked on his door and entered.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hi," he replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking up the school we're going to," he responded.

"What school are we going to?" I asked.

"Um, Ariton High," he replied.

I just nodded and went downstairs towards the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets and found some candy. Then I headed upstairs. I entered my room and jumped on my bed.

After a while of sleeping I checked the time and it was 5:00 p.m. I got up and took a shower. I decided to wear a nirvana crop top, black skinny jeans, black converse, and a black 5sos hoodie.

I went downstairs and headed outside. I put hoodie up and started to walk.

I reached a frozen yogurt store called' froyo'. I entered and got a strawberry froyo. Then I payed and left. As I was walking i saw la Migra , and started to run. As I was running I bumped into someone.