Slytherin secrets 2

DISCLAIMER: I accidentally switched from "Draco said to me" to "Draco said to you" if you understand what I mean. I am so sorry about this and I know it is going to be a pain in the ass to read but it is much easier to write "you" instead of "me". I hope you understand and that you are not to crossed with me hahaha.

I The next morning I Woke up earlier than I would have had to. All the other girls were still sound asleep. I tried to go back to sleep but when I realised I couldn't I decided to get dressed and head to the common room.

I walked over to my normal spot by the window, and just as I had sat down on the chair I saw a glimpse of platinum blonde hair just by the couch Draco and I had shared last night. I walked over to the couch and there he was. Draco had fallen asleep on the couch. His hair was messy but in my eyes it looked flawless. His cheeks were a slight pink colour and his lips were pouting a tad bit. He looked so peaceful, not like the image he tried so hard to be. He looked nice, and beautiful. He slowly started yawning and that woke me up from my daydreaming. I must have have been standing there for 5 minutes. I started to feel like a creep so I decided to go back to my chair.

A few minutes later Draco woke ups. He sat up and looked at me with tired eyes. "Good morning mr. Sleeping on the couch" I said and smirked. "What time is it?" Draco asked and yawned again. "It's about 7 o'clock, but our first lesson doesn't start until 10 o'clock." I said and gave him a smile. "Bloody hell, I could've slept for two more hours" Draco said and threw himself down on the couch. "Hey, do you want to go and have some breakfast?" I asked and looked out the window. "Sure, just let me get my stuff" Draco said and went into the boys dormitory. Draco then walks out and up to you, bows and then says "it's time to go Milady" you start to giggle a bit and Draco grabs your hand and starts running up the stairs to breakfast. He opens the big doors but doesn't let go of your hand. As soon as you two walk in, the great hall grew a tad bit quieter than before. You start to blush. You look over to the gryffindortable and your eyes meet Hermione's. She looked at you with big round eyes. At first she looked angry, maybe even a bit scared but then her eyes softened and she mouthed "meet me later". You gave her a quick nod and went to sit down.

When you had finished eating and talking to Draco, you searched for Hermione's eyes. Her eyes met yours and you both got up and went out of the great hall. As you walked out of the great hall in silence, she grabbed your hand and you continued walking.
"You know on the train, I didn't want you to really be friends with Malfoy. I just wanted you to be able to have someone to hang out with except me and the other guys. But now I can see that you enjoy his company, and I can see that he is nice to you. But y/n please be careful, you know what Malfoy has done to us, to you and I don't want you to get hurt" Hermione Said with a sad but kind voice. You hugged your best friend and whispered "Hermione thank you, I love you and I would never let Malfoy hurt me. I would hex him before he even got the chance". Hermione started giggling and neither of you let go. People were starting to stare and all of a sudden someone cleared their throat next to you. You looked up and saw Draco looking up at the ceiling. "Malfoy" Hermione said with a nod.  "Granger" Draco said with a nod too. "I'll see you later Hermione" you said and started walking to your first lesson.