Harry Styles My New Best Friend?!

I was at a camp thing with my family & a few of my friends. It just so happened that One Direction was going to perform some time during the month. Yea, I know... that's a long time to be at a camp xD but it was true. So, it was nearing the end of the first week when One Direction decided to come & stay at the camp. I had been at this party some family was throwing for a could start of camp... I had been exploring the house when I came to a girl's room.... twins, I sighed & started looking around. The twins showed up a little later & were shrieking their heads off, I looked at them & I had apologized for intruding in their room. They told me I was fine, that they were only coming in for their purses. I looked at them confused, & I swear their mouths dropped to the ground. "Did you not know?" They questioned at the same time. I shook my head, "One Direction are arriving today to perform!" They shrieked again & I covered my ears. That's when they left, talking about how weird I was & blah blah blah for not knowing. I decided to lay down & think about everything, when the door was flung open & slammed shut. I jumped startled, as I turned to look at who had just rudely barged in, I sat there flabbergasted as I looked at the one & only Harry Styles. I didn't scream, I just sat there... as he turned toward me breathing heavily & he facepalmed. Probably thinking, "Oh god, here is another fan about to attack me!" I stood up just as he was about to leave & walked over to him. "Where are you going, it's not safe for you out there?" He looked at me confused, "you aren't going to scream?" I shook my head & introduced myself I then explained how I wound up here. "I'm only here because I won something on Wattpad & they told me I could bring like ten people. The other people here were the other winners ." He looked at me & smiled his adorable smile, after staying in the room for an hour. We got up to leave, "do you have a phone Allie?" I nodded & handed it to him, he gave me his phone & I typed in my number. As we exchanged for our phones, I looked at the contact he put. 'Harry Styles my best friend' I looked at him smiling & he told me I was pretty awesome, & that we were bound to become friends. He also told me that I could go to one of his concerts for free! Maybe even more, so with that we walked out talking about nothing really, & we headed to the concert hall. As we arrived, he didn't walk toward the stage. He walked up the stairs with me... so as we got comfy, I asked him why he wasn't down there. He laughed & told me they weren't performing until 7 pm. I laughed as I wondered why we were here, in the end Harry & I became best friends & we talked all the time, I even met all the other boys.

That my friends was my dream, I don't know how I can vividly remeber these dreams, I just wake up & write them down so I won't forget. Anyways, comment what you think!