Chapter 2

The song is Discord by The Living Tombstone. I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG!!!!! ITS SO GOOD!!!!!

Key words:
Y/N- your name
L/N- last name (may not use this key word)
H/C- hair color
E/C-eye color
S/T- skin tone
F/C-favorite color

They're at the house with the electric fence.

10k POV

I was sitting on a couch, when I saw that the blanket on Y/N was on the floor. I carry the blanket and put it over her, but then out of nowhere she stabbed the blanket with a knife which was close to my hand and glared at me.

"The.... Blanket..... I was just....... Sorry!" I said stuttering.

Her eyes softened when she saw me and smiled a bit.

"Hi, it's ok, night I'm sleepy" she said groggily. Then she turned away from me, trying to sleep.

"Y/N wake up, we are probably going to leave soon!"I say

"Ok ok! I'm up!" She says.

All of the sudden Garnett and Warren come through the door.

"EVERYONE OUT!!! PUPPIES AND KITTENS!!! EXIT THROUGH THE BACKDOOR!!!!" Warren shouts. Y/n and I pack up our stuff. I see Y/n giving me a confused look.

"Puppies and kittens mean zombies" I explain to her.

"Oh!" She says. That's when zombies enter the house.

"Come on Y/n!" I say worried. We make our way to the car, we climb on to the top.

"That was close!" She said.

"Don't worry Y/n I'll be there for you!" I say hugging her and blushing. I look down and see that her cheeks are bright pink.

"~Awwww love birds!~~~" Addy cooed, making Y/n burry her face into my chest. Everyone laughed at Y/n reaction. Then Y/n whispered something into my ear.

"Thanks, you're really kind" she whispers, then she kisses my cheek. She releases from the hug and moves to her side of the back of the truck. I watch as her beautiful H/c hair moves with wind. I touched where she kissed me. Even though I just met her, she is perfect in this hideous world.

I love Y/n!

Y/n POV

10k is the sweetest guy I have every met. I think I love him. Yeah I love him.

~Timeskip to Warren's hometown!~

When we got to Warren's hometown the weather got worse.

"That sky doesn't look happy!" Doc said worried. "It's going to be stormy

"There is going to be a big tornado! We should get good shelter" I say

"How do you know?" Doc asked. "Because I went to school and actually payed attention. A tornado sky looks just like a storm sky" I say.

"Wow 10k your girlfriend is SMART!" Doc said. My cheeks got pink.

"She isn't my girlfriend!"10k whisper yelled. Ouch that hurt, I thought he liked me.

"So you don't like her?" Doc said curiously.

"Yeah, wait no, it just-" I walked away, I couldn't stand want he was going to say. I thought he liked me, boys are so clueless, they don't even notice if someone go hurt. Asshole. I don't think I want to talk to him.

~Timeskip to Warren's house~ (still Y/n POV)

BAM BAM BAM, Mack was trying to force the door open till Warren got a house key from a hiding spot.

I giggled at Mack's expression when Warren showed him the key. When I giggled 10k looked me in the eyes but I looked away.

YEAH THATS THE END! I WAS GOING TO ADD MORE BUT I GOT LAZY BUT WHATEVES!!!!! ITS LIKE 5 PAGES SOOOO THERE YA GO!!! IF YOU LIKE THE WALKING DEAD IS THEN GO CHECK OUT MY BFF'S CARL X READER STORY: MaddiAA BAIIIIIIII MY LITTLE WEIRDOS!!! <3