Intro

"Hi I'm Louis and you are" a man that seemed to be a few years older then I asked. I smiled at him as he looked down seeming embarrassed to ask me. His eyes met mine and they were the most beautiful blue eyes I have seen.

"I'm Harry" I said to him with a smile on my lips, he definitely had my attention, unlike anyone I've ever met. I was a wealthy man and was well known but most people saw me as the ladies man, which I understood why they would. I mean I've never thought of guys in a sexual way or a romantic way but nor have I thought about girls in that way, I've been single since my first heartbreak which was when I was ten now I'm 22 and still single. I could have any girl I wanted but that's the thing, I didn't want anyone.

"What you having" Louis asked with a small slir to his words.

"Oh I'm not drinking, I need to work in the morning" I say shyly as he gets something from the table full of drinks, handing it to me. I just drink some of it and thank him. We start to talk and he seems like a great guy, he tells me his age and I'm not that shocked. He's only three years older than me although he was shorter but it was adorable. I was admiring him without even noticing.

"Harry come on pay attention" I hear my employee Liam say, I owned my own business but I was in a meeting with another company. I shook off the flashback and turned my attention back to the head of the other company. Meetings were horrible but I had to attend them.

"Of course, sorry Xander" I say to the man across the table from me. He gave me a small smile before continuing with talking about business and how he wanted one of my many clubs, "I already said I'm not selling."

"Just think about it" he asked with pleading eyes, why won't it stick in his head, I will not sell to him.

"I'm not selling, end of discussion" I bark at him he has a bit of fear on his face now, I excuse myself and make my way to my office, "Briana please escort Mr. Rits out."

"Of course Mr. Styles" my secretary says and walks away from the room to get Xander and escort him out. Once in my office I pinch the bridge of my nose now missing Louis, I tweet.

Mr.Styles: your all I want on these hard days but your not what I got

After tweeting people reply asking who it's about but I dare not to say who it was about. Louis was my secret, but I missed having him around, sleeping alone was so hard to do, but I drove him away. I go to his profile to see what he's up to and see a new tweet.

Thetommo: I love you, is that not enough?