My Secret Life Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Neither can I." I said smiling as well.

I was waiting by my locker for Noah so we could go to Jack's house and I could let him meet Jack. I'm beyond nervous. What if they don't get along or if Noah tells Jack to back off because I belong to him and that he kissed me and they get into a fight and I cannot stop them and they kill each other. Ok seriously that's just crazy. Noah is more sensible then that and Jack couldn't hurt a fly. I'm just over thinking everything. I know Noah is hurt, very hurt for that matter. More so about lying to him than rejecting him and it's going to take me a very long time to regain his trust, but he cannot expect me to leave Jack for him. I wouldn't leave Jack for the world.

"Danny."

I turned around to see Noah with a frown on his face.

"Unfortunately I won't be able to come with you today to meet your boyfriend, the junior Math teacher is giving them a quiz tomorrow and I have to prepare them. Honestly I don't think they know I have a personal life. I'm so sorry but I'll make it up to you okay. Monday after school I'll tell them I have an important appointment." Well at least I have a few days to calm my nerves.

"Monday is perfect but what are you doing this weekend?" he didn't tell me he has plans.

"On Saturday I won't be able to wake up from the massive hangover I'm sure I'll have after Tony's party tomorrow and on Sunday my dad wants me to go to the lake house to help him do some maintenance. My dad obviously doesn't realize that I'm a kid in school and so I won't be back early." Noah pulled me close to him and put his arms around me. The final bell rang about fifteen minutes ago so the hallways were empty. "I'm sure going to miss you tomorrow at the party. It will be boring without you." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Don't drink too much, I won't be there to save you when you get all emotional. And I won't be there for you on Saturday either to take care of you because after our date Jack is going to stay over because it will be late and I'm sure you don't want to know all the details. I'm going to zip my mouth now." My face burned in embarrassment and I avoided his eyes.

"Yeah uh I should go or I'll be late. I'll see you tomorrow in school." He turned around and started walking toward the library. I turned around as well to leave the front doors but was pulled back. I turned around and was attacked by Noah's lips. He kissed me passionately and I shamelessly kissed him back. He pushed me against the lockers and kissed down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Panic struck me. What if he gives me a hickey. How will I explain it to Jack. I pushed him away and took a few steps away from him. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything I turned around and ran leaving Noah screaming my name and apologizing.

I arrived at Jack's house to pick him up for our date straight after school on Friday and parked my car. I got out and walked to the front door ringing the bell and waiting. Less then a minute later the door was opened by none other then Jack in all his drop dead gorgeous glory. He wore black leather pants and a black shirt with combat boots. He had bracelets on his hands and the ring I bought him for our first anniversary. He had his leather jacket in his one hand and keys in the other. He had the whole bad boy look while I dressed a little more casual in slick dark skinny jeans with a white button-up shirt and black and white vans.

"Like what you see?" He raised a brow a smirk playing on his lips.

"More then you can imagine." I kissed him savoring his amazing smell. "You look incredible. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on the date with you looking like that."