The Four Horsemen

After their initiation into the Eye, the four friends had gone their separate ways. They had strict orders to keep their cell phones on them at all times just incase the Eye needed them.

J. Daniel Atlas stayed in New York City. He wanted to be as close to the Eye as he possibly could. He felt like he was more in control of what he could do and not do.

Henley Reeves went back to LA.

Merritt McKinney went back to New Orleans.

Jack Wilder, the youngest of the group, bounced from State to State, looking for easy pay.

As for Dylan Rhodes and Alma Dray, they got married in Paris. Alma left Interpol and transferred to the FBI, so she could be closer to Dylan.

***********************************************************************************

Daniel was in the middle of a card trick, when his phone rang. The interruption of his phone ringing had caused the trick to fail which caused him to lose his audience. Daniel groaned as he gathered the fallen cards and answered his phone. The caller was Dylan.

"This better be good Rhodes, you just caused me to lose my audience" Daniel said rudely.

"Atlas, the Eye needs you and your friends to find a girl named Lexi Finn. It is important that you find her first" Dylan told Daniel.

The word first peeked Daniel's curiosity.

"Why?"

"The Debunker is out of prison due to the lack of evidence we had on him. The girl is special to the Eye. If the Debunker gets to her first...well let's just say that would be bad"

"What is so special about this Lexi Finn person?" Daniel asked

"I don't know the higher ups wouldn't tell me. All they told me was that she was important. I have to go. Jack is in the City looking for you. Henley and Merritt will be with you guys in two days" Dylan said

"Thanks" Daniel said and hung up to call Jack.

***********************************************************************************************

26 year old Jack Wilder was wandering around Times Square when Daniel called him.

"Jack, it's Daniel. I need you to get to 45 Even Street now" Daniel said quickly and hung up before Jack could say anything.

"Stupid Control Freak" Jack grumbled as he called for a taxi.

********************************************************************************

Henley Reeves was on an airplane heading for well ironically to New York to see Daniel, when her phone rang.

"Get to New York Now. Daniel will explain everything" the caller said and abruptly hung up his end of the phone.

She stared at her phone.

"Dylan Rhodes the next time I see you, you are a dead man" she threatened and went back to sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

43 year old Merritt McKinney was also on his way to New York but it wasn't to visit Daniel. He had received a telephone call from the IRS. The IRS had managed to catch up to his brother. His brother was arrested for tax evasion, fraud, embezzling, and countless other things.

He was thinking how the IRS caught up with his brother after all those years. That's when the name came to him just as his phone rang.

"Merritt, the Eye needs you in-" the caller was cut off.

"Rhodes am already on a plane to New York" Merritt said and hung up.

*********************************************************************************

Somewhere in Central Park, a girl who looked to be around 27 years old, was levitating a deck of cards in front of a large crowd.

She was unaware of the danger she had placed herself in. She was also unaware that there were others watching her.

Her name was Lexi Finn and she was the True Magician.