" Hey Aomine" you passed the ball to him and set your school bag down.

"Come on lets play." You said as you walked to the center of the court.

" Oh really? I don't play with beginners." He said as he passed the ball back to you.

"Let's see who the real beginner is." You dribbled pass him watching his every move and step. You got to the three point line and somehow you managed to get to the basket and scored.

You and Aomine went back and forth until the sky turned orange and the sun dipped into the horizon.

You won by just one point, barely. After you scored the last point, you got on the floor and laid there. Panting after the best game you ever played. Aomine sat on the floor with his feet out and hands to support him.

" I haven't played that hard in years. Heh. My blood is pumping. " he said panting in between words.

You laid on the cold gym floor laughing of how much fun it was.

then..  after school everyday, you would play with him in the gym or at the park. Every game you won by just one lucky point.

Every game you loved the adrenaline, motivation and determination of Aomine to play basketball. He often spoke about 'only he can beat himself  in a game ' but I wanted to prove that wrong.

Present time

Aomine dominated your sight, his sapphire deep eyes electrify your body. Your cheeks burned a light pink. You couldn't look away from his orbs. It was so mesmerizing.  

" Y/N... " he leaned downward, he was at eye level. 

You held your breath and afraid of this new feeling. Your heart beat so fast. You thought that any moment, your heart was going to come out of your chest.

His large warm hands caressed your jawline to your back of your neck. Your spine tingled and your legs felt like jello.

He leaned forward. Inching closer and closer. 

Aomine let out a small chuckle.

" I beat you" His words breathe over you lips. Aomine lips were just a couple centimeters away. but instead he pulled back and his famous smirk spread across his face. 

You looked at him. Surprised. You exhale and your cheeks burned a deep red. 

"Idiot."  you whispered under the rain. 

His back was turned to you and he walked to the overhang. 

" What did you say y/n? " he froze and turned around. 

" Eh I didn't say-"

His lips crashed onto yours. 

You gasp and put all your weight onto the fence. 

His soft lips felt so good and so right. He sucked on the bottom of your tinted lips. 

You felt his hands at your waist, he lifted you up and leaned you onto the fence. The cold metal touched your skin making you moan in his mouth.

He lick your lips for an entrance, easily dominated he explore the inside of your mouth. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck to hold yourself up. Your soft hands ran through his wet blue hair. 

Aomine and you both pulled back and panted. His blue deep ocean eyes stared into your e/c eyes. You breathing quicken. 

" You don't know how long I wanted to do this Y/n" he leaned in forward. You closed your eyes. 

You felt his minty breath on your lips. 

" Woah its getting steamy. " You both stopped immediately and shock your eyes to a familiar voice.

" I didn't think you two would have notice us over here, stating that you guys were getting serious. Aomine don't forget we have kids over here!" Kise point over to Kuroko and Kagami who was entering the court.

"Hey don't call is kids!" Kagami points back and they start to quarrel. Kuroko stood between then debating on which side to argue on. 

Aomine set you down and blushed due to the embarrassment. 

He leaned over to your ear and whispered in a deep husky voice " We'll finish this later.. Y/N" 

He emphasized the last syllable of your name. He shot a guilty grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my hecklla late chapters! I apologize deeply.

Anyhow, open requests!! Comment, leave a message, and I'll see you guys in my next story.

Follow and vote my beautiful humans.