Niall Imagine

Imagine you and Niall are in Ireland in the cold of winter. Both of your cheeks are pink because of the cold. You just got back from a short walk. As you are taking your coat and boots off Niall yells from the kitchen.

"Y/N do you want the big or small marshmallows?" 

"Small." You reply because you love making smiley faces with the small ones. You walk into the kitchen and see him stirring your cup and he has his in the microwave.

"Here's a very hot cup of cocoa for a very hot girl." He says and winks at you. 

"Thanks." You say grabbing the cup in your hands. When you take a tiny sip it burns your tongue.

"Ow!"

"I told you it was hot." Niall says trying not to laugh.

"Yeah but I didn't think it would be THAT hot, and it's not funny."  You let your hot cocoa cool off before you drink it again and sit down at the table watching Niall put the big marshmallows in his.

"Hey Y/N watch this!" He tosses three marshmallows into his mouth and eats them. You can't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Toss me one." He tosses you one and aims purposely at your nose. You pick up the marshmallow that fell on the floor and tosses it into your mouth.

"5 second rule right?" You say. 

Niall sits down next to you and you two drink your hot cocoa and watch the snow fall outside.

*Author's note* 

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy. When I try to make a new chapter I have NO ideas. So if you have any ideas please let me know thank you! xx