It's Hard Living With A House Full Of Boys.....Did I Mention There Werewolves?

*Chapter 1*- Flashbacks and Harry

*Flashback*

I was walking home from school it was late at least 9:00. It was really cold and I could feel someone's eye's burning a hole in my back but everytime i turned around I saw nothing. As I got home I walked through the door slamming it shut behind me.

"Hello" I called.

Nothing

"Mom, Dad, Jake." I said hanging up my coat and walking down the hall as I got closer to the living room I could smell the strong stench of blood.

I walked into the room and what I saw was the most sickening gory scene I have ever laid my eyes on. My mom and dad were strapped to metal beds nail through every inch of there bodies. When I say nails I dont mean little tiny nails I mean long nails every nail that went through my mom came out through my dad. They were pouring blood. I heard the door open and suddenly snapped my head around.

"I'm home." I heard someone call

Jake.

I started crying he walked through the door and I watched him I seen his go wide and then he snapped his head toward me.

"Nicole are you okay." he said wrapping me in a big hug I looked up at him with tears still in my eyes.

"I'mma call the cops." he said gently but I could tell he was in just as much pain as I was.

As soon as the cops got here they started asking us a whole bunch of questions we didn't have the answers to. Me and my older brother Jake got into his car he was 19. I was 17 he grabbed my hand the cops told us we had to stay at a friends house tonight. So we were staying with Jake's friend Cooper. I didn't really want to stay there but he didn't want me to be alone with one of my friends and there is no way in hell he was going to let me stay with one of my guy friends. The only reason I didn't want to stay with Connor was because he had the biggest crush on me and would always try and flirt with me. The cops said that they would tell are god parents and tell them what was going on. When we got to Connor's he wrapped me in a big bear hug usually i would push him away but I really need someone to confort me. There was Jake but he was to busy phoning everybody that the alpha's were dead. Connor grabbed my hand leading me up to his room he handed me a shirt and some boxers which I took and quickly put it on since I was still a little shaken.

I came out "Thanks." i said smiling gratefully at him.

He gave me a warm smile and hugged me again.

"Are you thirsty hungry" he said.

"No thanks"

*End of Flashback*

Right now we were getting ready to go to the airport are god parents had said they were more than willing to take us in.

"Do not forget to call me everyday and text me all day okay i'm going to visit every holiday and stay there till it's over and were going to video chat every weekend so I can see your beautiful face and probably every other weekend I will also visit okay i'm going to miss you so so much and you better visit me whenever you get the chance okay and if it get's to hard to stay away from you that long then i'm probably going to ask to move in with you that way we can be together all the time."

I laughed "Okay okay I get it I'll call you when I land i'm gonna miss you so much Harry I love you."

He pouted."Okay you know what it's already can i just move in with you now."

"Harry i'm not asking my god parent's if you can move in with them I've never even met them."

"So they won't mind I mean they have to be nice right I mean how many kids have they tooken under there wing."

"Tooken under there wing." you laughed

He snatched your phone out of your hand dialing there number."Harry what are you doing give me back my ph---."

You were cut off by Harry.

"Hey this is Harry now I know it would be rude of me to just show up at your house when your taking my best friend under your wing now if your best friend was to move so far away from you what would you do well i'll tell you what I would do I would be crying my eyes out so I was just wondering if you would ever so kindly take me under your wing as well so will you please please take me under your wing as well it would mean the world to me if I could live with my best friend and you know I will even help you pay rent and stuff i'll do anything and you know she is very stubborn and i'm like the only person that under stands her so what do you say."

"I'm not stubborn."

He rolled his eyes ignoring me and then his face turned into a big goofy grin I rolled my eyes your kidding me really why me I was still upset about my parents dying but when you have someone like Harry there it is hard not to be happy especially since he knows exactly what i'm going through.

"Great okay thanks yeah see you in two weeks okay bye."

I looked at him rolling my eyes which he returned with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know this is really boring and uneventful but the next one will be a lot better and way longer and i'm new to this so please dont judge me on this and the next will be her meeting the boys and the family and stuff so bare with me people and i'm sorry this is so short but it's only because it's midnight and i'm really tired so yeah i'll post another chapter tomorrow after i finished my homework because i've been sick so i have a lot of catching up to do so yeah bye.