Just met

"David?" I heard a voice call to me. It was Gabbie. And she looked like she usaully does.Terrible. Right next to her was a guy who had brown hair, blue eyes(I think), and a cool smile.

   "What?" I asked acting annoyed. She laughed and turned to the guy.

"This is my friend Alex he's new here in California." Gabbie stated smiling. I scoffed.

"Did she get you too?" I asked. Gabbie laughed.

"David!"

   I smiled dodging the obvious hit that Gabbie was about to give me. Alex chuckled softly but when he looked at me he smiled. It was almost like he was teasing me, his eyes were twinkling like a kid on christmas day. I realized I've seen him on Vine, he was that Alex Ernst guy.

"Well i'm going to go, David Lizza's here with Katie," Gabbie said walking away giving me a wink. I could tell she might have liked him but she already has a boyfriend.

"So your new in town?" I asked thinking of a way to talk to him. He nodded shyley.

"I moved here a week ago. That's when I met Gabbie, she's really um..." Alex laughed trailing off. 

"Hairy, Mean, Ugly, Fat?" I suggested naming some of the things I thought about Gabbie. Alex laughed and shook his head.

"Gabbie's like Chewbacca before she shaves, so where are you staying?" I asked as Alex shrugged.

" No where yet, Gabbie's taking me in under her wing." Alex stated.

"Well... there are some apartments out there. In fact I was actully looking for a roomate," I said smiling. I knew it was a long shot, I mean we just met...

Authors note: A cliff hanger! I wanted to start a story with a fun couple who I think are actully together. Thanks for reading. Tell me in the comments if you ship them too or just want to say something.