the new neibor

his is my first story and i cant spell to save my life however i thought i might give this a try btw i like to use smiliy faces alot and almost if not everything in this story is completely fake and unture :) jsyk also i use abriviations ...................... Snuffs

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My story is similar to most i would say, lived with my mom,sister, and two brothers. My name is Sarifina, i stand at 5 foot 10 inches makeing me a freak in my average 5 foot 5inch house.i never really felt a conection to ay of them other then my siter and on any give day all i felt for her was a general commeradery.

However on the day that we desided to.move out we really did bond like sister. Not that you would guesse it by the way we look or act any more but that day was special to both of us.

####flashbac to the night before we moved out#### 

"You stupid bitch why the fuck do you always go and stir theshit pot?!" Mom slurd at Zanna, my younger sister, drunk as all can be. The door to our two bedroom apartment gapeing open for all the world to hear, Zanna looks at out mother " becuse your a slut you suduced my boyfriend after you piked his food and drink with a roophy danm it!"

as"Dont swear at me you little whore, i dont care.if he was your boy friend i have.told you repedly that this is.mu fucking house i will do what i like with whoever whereever i want too!"Mom rasied her hand as if to hit Zanna, now i may not have felt much for her before then becuse what went on between them was none of my bussness but, i dont like to see people i care about even alittle hit. So i did something that i Zanna never do i used my Voice. No one knew who i got the Vocie from along with all my other "talents" and i rarly use them, however whrn i do people tend to do what i want them to. "Mother lower you hand, andnotheringtake a seat! Zanna shut up for five muntutes!"

"You freak dont tell me what to do! im your mother!" She said in what was suposed to be a thereting voice. " then act like one" was.all i had to reply with. " move out! IM really packimg you bags tomarrow you getting the hellout of my danm house!" She screached

"Thats fine "Zanna and i yelled back to her" we dont need to keep raising your kids! Remember who jonathan called mom first? That right the freak that stands in front of you! Plus.you dont need to pack my bag its been packed scince we moved.in here!"

Zanna stands up "yes finally i got it on record that she told us to move out! it will no longer be kiddnapping for you to take me out of this place!" She.stood up and did a happy dance "my bags are packed and im ready to leave when you are"

#### end of flashback#### 

We now live in a house witth two bed rooms and two baths. We knew eventuly thst we were going to be moving out of our mothers house we just didnt know when thatnwould be so we both had jobs Zanna at the local supermarket makeing minimum wage. I work at a little mom and pop restrunt as the head cook and make 10.75 an hour. We have been saving our money and investing it so that it would grow since we were 12 and 13 years old with the help of our grandmother.

All tho its not much we do make a living enough that we can suport our elfs with Zanna providding the produce an d me cooking pie and baked goods on the weeked for a littl extra income.

There was a knock at the door. I look at Zanna "are ou expecting anyone tonig?" 

"Ya Zach is suposed to be comeing over latter but that could be him because im not expecting any one else," 

"Okay ill get the door" i open the door with out even looking at who it is i turn around and walk back in to the little kitchen "hey Zach Zanna is in the living room"

A grity deep voice replys" well i dont know anyone named Zanna, but im guessing she is the other lady that lives here with you?"

I jump at the deep voice that sound so appealing to my ears and walk back to the door to see a man at least three inches taller than me in the door way." Omg i am so sorry i thought that you were her boyfriend! Come in please." I was getting these vibes off of him they were different from most normal people so trying to figure out what it was i was feeling, i didnt not want to let someone i could not have some sort of controll over in our home with nobody else around to keep us safe. 

Just then Zanna come out if the living room looking likeing like she was going out some where in green lanturn converse, skinny jeans and a green striped shirt that she bought from american egal. With her bag slung over her shoulder and her phone in hand with a smile on her face she wlked right by me and the mystry guy with out looking up."Zanna, where are you going?"

"Im going to meet Zach he couldnt make it his car broke down. So can i use the bike ( =] ) you know how he hates it when he has to ride bitch." She lets out a big laugh and then notices our guest she blushes lightly then looks at me expectanly.

"Ya you can take the bike. Bring it back in one peace please." Our grandparents as presents and 

congradulations on moveing out of the vipper nest we lived in had gone out and let us choose two cars new vehicles. We choose to get a Yamaha star and a Prius. The bike was only really used on rare ocasioms when it was just on of us going some where for a ride or for when we both needed to go to work at the same time. The prius we use almost daily for everything else.

"Thanks see you later. Keep some super warm for me I will will pry be back around 11 or 12"

"Zanna dont for get you work tomarrow early," i say to her.

On her way out the door she yelled back at me,"ya i know. Bye." She laughs on her way out the door..

The stranger sitting on the couxh is looking at the door like we are crazy. "What?!" I demand. Mystry guy gives my a look. "why are you here? I ask. "Becuause i jusr movedin next door" oh that would explain alot i muse to my self. "Haha oh well sorry my name is Sarifina, whats yours?"

"Jaron Banes, at your service" he rumbles

##############################################################

Okay so this is the first chapter that i have ever writen in my life 

Leave comments and let me know whar you think :)