Living with Tao

My 2nd Fanfiction :) please enjoy:)

MIN-JUNG POV:
Mama called me again saying that she urgently Needs to talk to me. I tried to tell her that I am busy with the new café here at London but she just won't listen! Mama says that it's really important and it can't wait any longer. I have a strong feeling she is going to try persuade me into getting married.

She also booked the tickets and sent the links for the boarding pass. I looked at the ticket an I was going to fly to Seoul next week-GREAT! I have to work all 7 days next week and the week after that! She's booked the ticket for 3 weeks! She just doesn't understand what I'm going through! I have so many responsibilities and I need to finish the interior designing of the café!

NEXT WEEK:
I reached Seoul after a long and tiring flight and I was driven to the villa. As soon as I got in, she hugged me with her soft rugged pink robe. I still remember wearing that robe to pretend I was all grown up like mama!
Before I could say anything she sat me down on the sofa and said:
"Min.... I think it's time that... You know...., you ... Should... Find .... Someone... That is... Compatible... For ... You... I mean... You are growing up very fast...?"

I saw it coming.

"Mama! I told you many times this is not the time for marriage and any ways I don't want to start a family until I'm ready to! Please!"

"Min, darling, you are already 20 and all your friends are married and sent off to their in laws homes and you are still there living by yourself in London! Kyung was married and sent off at your age too, and she was happy of her decision! I think it's time you start seriously thinking about it."

" mama, even if I do think about it, I don't have anyone ready to marry me and plus I still have the café to run and the designing is still not finished yet!"

"Well... I... Have already planned all that out.... Your appa and I have been talking and he was saying how he had a friend that he used to stay with while his mother was sick.... "

"yeah.. What about him...?"

"Well, he has a son... He is maybe a year elder to you or the same age... But we were thinking maybe you can..."

"But MAMA! I don't even know him or even heard of him from appa! I can't mama, I'm not ready yet! I'd have never have thought that you would plan this without my permission!"

I was starting to get louder and louder in everything I said and mama was getting calmer.

"Min. You have to get married now. There will be no other time. And plus appa told me that the boy is part of a K-pop band! Even better right?"

"right" I sighed. I didn't want to hear anymore. I just walked to my room and dumped my bags on the floor.
I don't get it! Why won't he just let me take my own decisions?! It's not like I'm 10 anymore!

MAMA POV:
Min just doesn't understand! She is getting to that age where after a little while no one marry her because she is older.

NEXT DAY:
MIN-JUNG POV:

I got up at 7:20, brushed my teeth and now I was staring at my self at the mirror. Mama told me that appa's friends family will be coming to see us. I'm trying on my clothes to see which one is the most appropriate for the family. London fashion is very different to traditional Korean.
I decided on a blue striped dress with a navy blue cardigan. Sweet and simple. I tied my hair up in a neat bun ad walked out to eat something. I am STARVING! I came back yesterday an I didnt eat anything. As I climbed down the stairs, there was a ring at the door. Oh! They are already here! I started getting nervous over basically nothing! Mama opened the door while I was still frozen on the stairs. I got down and greeted them. There was an man in about his 40s and a woman in about her late 30s and three children. They looked really rich!

There was A little girl that looked about 3 and a little boy who looked just like the little girl. Ahh! They are soo cute! And then there was a boy who was about my age. He had earphones in his ears and his face was facing towards his phone, so I couldn't see his face properly. He had black hair and he was wearing a black leather jacket with black tracsuit pants.

For a k-pop star he looked pretty good! He looked up and his eyes met mine.... Oh my gosh! I suddenly looked away and looked back at him smiling at me! MY HEART JUST SKIPPED A BEAT! He is handsome! Maybe getting married isn't so bad!

"Joh-eun achim!" the man and the woman said as we welcomed them in.

"Joh-eun achim" mama greetes back.

I guided them to the lounge rooms and told them to have a seat.

We all sat down and appa's friend started talking:

" Taeyon, we all know what we are here for. It's also time that Tao finds a woman in his life. I think we should let the two talk soon and find out something about each other?"

NO! Oh my gosh! I don't know what to say or do! Mama save me!

"yeah my Min is growing older and I think it's time I let her go." mama sighed and smiled at me.

I am so embarrassed!!

" don't worry! We're sure Tao will take good care of her!" said Tao's mama.

" I think we will leave the two alone" mama smiled.

No! Please no!

Thanks for reading Ch 1 of " Living With Tao"

:) (:

Part 2

MIN-JUNG POV:

No! Please no!

As mama and the rest of them walked away, Tao looked at me and went back to his game.

"So..."I started

" So What?" he said.

"So.. I guess we're getting married" I smiled confused.

" Listen Girl, I don't wanna get married to you ok? I've already got a girlfriend and I'm proposing to her next week. I just came to say this."

What?! So he's already in a relationship an he's getting married? I'm confused! Then why is he agreeing to this marriage?! Especially an arranged one?

"oh,ok.." I didn't know what to say! I thought everything was already planned out and he had agreed to this!

" So, I have a plan."

"wh-what plan?" I asked curious to know.

"Well, you say that you are already In a relationship with someone in London and that you refuse to marry me! Easy!" he went back to his game.

"Well YOUR the one who is in a relationship, so why don't YOU say that?!" I was furious. His "Genius Plan" only was going to get me in trouble! And plus mama would want to know who I was In a relationship with she would want to meet him!

"No!" he said without looking away from his game.

"Well then , forget about your proposal then!" I raised my voice louder making me sound tough.

" I will Give you how much ever you want?"

"No! You don't understand! My mama would be furious if she knew I had a relationship with someone without her knowing! And she would want to see him!"

"Well then, Think of a plan!" he shouted

Ugh! He's so Rude! But gorgeus!

" Well, we could just get married and not tell my girlfriend and then file a divorce after about a month and then I can propose to my girlfriend!! I'm such a genius!"

What is he saying!!?? We can't just live together and divorce when we want to! This was a bad idea in the first place!!

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! Don't you even know the value of marriage?! This is not a playing game Tao!"

"I do know the value of marriage and whatever, but it's not like we like each other anyways! Look at you, you are no where near as beautiful as Karen!"

Oh my gosh! Seriously I can't believe this guy! Is he out of his mind? I'm kind of pretty... Am I?

" ugh excuse me? don't you have any manners? You never say that to a lady!! And what good are you?" I was furious but I was wrong, he was the most handsome guy I had ever met.

" I don't care."

This man was hopeless.

" we'll get married and after atleast 2 or three months we have to get a divorce filed or else it would be too obvious" I said.

"Whatever"

" So, Min and Tao... We have discussed and the wedding will be this Saturday, because Tao has to go back to China for touring." Appa's friend said.

"what?!" we both shouted in sync.

What?! Im not ready! I thought they were going to think this through and say a date in 6 months or something! Isn't That how it works?!

" What do you mean "what" darling? You heard Mr. Jungh! The wedding is on Saturday.. In 2 days.. So we all have to get ready in just 2 days. We are only inviting family no friends and no media will be knowing about this wedding."

I can't believe it!

TAO POV:

Seriously!? My appa just announces that that girl and I are getting married THIS SATURDAY! I can't believe it! Karen will only be my true love forever and Always! That girl is ruining my life even though I've only met her for 2 hours!

NEXT DAY AT DRESS SHOP:
MIN-JUNG POV:

Ugh!! I'm soo angry! Mama is making me try on all the wedding dresses that Tao got to pick!

The first one was A pure white dress with a fold through the middle and full of beads on the top. It looked ugly! Mama kept saying that I looked beautiful and broke into Tears a couple of times.

The seconds one was horrible!
A BLACK Dress that had a red belt through the middle! So TYPICAL!

I was getting sick of his choices so I went out to the aisle, picked out a one that I had been keeping my eyes in on and tried it on. It was pure white made with satin material on the top and it was soft puffy from the top to bottom.
It was my dream dress! Mama said that it was only right if we chose the dresses that Tao chose, but I defended my self and stuck with my choice and in the end... I bought it!

TAO POV:

Haha! On purpose I chose the ugliest dress on the shop! It would suit her with that ugly face!

NEXT DAY:
MIN-JUNG POV:
I was laying in my bed reading the brochure for studies for hospitality, when I heard a ring on the door. I walked over to get it, but mama had already answered it. It was Mrs. jungh. She had come to talk about the invitations for our guest families. After they had finished discussing Mrs Jungh asked if she could see my dress. I lead her to my room. Mama had put the dress on a mannequin that the shop lady gave her. "OMO! So beautiful!! But I don't think this is one of the dresses that Tao chose?" she said confused. "Sorry Mrs. Jungh, but I disliked the dresses that Tao Oppa chose for me so i decided to buy another one. Is there a problem? If so I will go back and return it?" I always speaked so elegantly in front of Mr and Mrs Jungh... I didn't want them. seeing the dark side of me.
"No,No,No,No Min! It is one of te most beautiful dresses I have ever seen! Please don't return it?! I think your oppa should learn a lesson for choosing a horrible dress for such a beautiful girl like you!" she smiled. " oh and don't call me 'Mrs.Jungh'. Just call me mama or ma ok?" she added.
I blushed and replied " Yes ma!"

NEXT DAY:

MIN-JUNG POV:
Well, my wedding day... Great..-____-
My special day... Being stolen... Used... All because of one boy who doesnt have the guts to tell his parents that he is in love with someone else...

"Min! Hurry the parlour will close soon as you need to do your hair and your dress!!"

"yeah ma! Coming"

As we reached the parlour I saw a lady with a big smile in her face waiting for us.

"annaeysoeyong! This must be Min?"
" yes Micky, this... Is... My daughter..." mama said looking at the big building in front of her.

"AHHH! Turn around Min!!! Omo!!"

Nervously I turned around to see a perl white dress and a new Min inside it.

" Omo.. It turned out so nice..."
Woah.. I actually looked pretty... Ofcourse I'm not actually going to enjoy the wedding... Plus this is just a play... A put on... Just until December...

It's not like I will ever develop any feeling for that boy... Never... I will never fall for him...

AT CHURCH:
I looked to the right and I saw my aunties, uncles, cousins and next to me my appa...
On the left, I saw Mr.Jungh, around 11 boys that were wearing purple suits and I think Tao's Aunties, uncles and some of his cousins.

As I waited at the end if the aisle, I heard heals walking towards me behind me..

I looked back and I saw a beautiful lady in a Yellow maxi dress with yellow heals and curly strands of hair in front of wavy beautiful hair. She looked stunning.. As my mouth hung open I saw the boy next to her wearing Yellow tie with a black tuxedo and and black blazer.. He looked really handsome.. My mouth swung open and I think drool was coming through it when reality hit me telling me that is Tao Oppa that is walkng towards me with his mama.

I saw him smirk at me and poiting t me and I suddenly closed my mouth and turned to face the priest before anyone else could see me.

** hello:) Hey guys, I will be updating every two days or so... Thanks for reading**